Turn on thread page Beta

Want to get rid of my thunder thighs and huge bum!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm a lad who's comfortable size 36'' / slightly tight 34'' waist. I'm not fat but I have HUGE thunder thighs and big backside!! How do I get rid of them?

I really want to be a comfortable size 34 by the middle of November, then a waist 32 by Christmas and then a waist 30 by next April (want to be as slim as that lad Frankie Cocoza from X Factor). I'm 6 foot, 2 inches.

Are these targets realistic? What exercises can I do to get rid of my huge backside and thunder thighs?

ReputationRep:
    chop them off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by floorexd)
    chop them off?
    Hahaha!!:rolleyes: Any useful answers please!!

ReputationRep:
    Running helps as well as Pilates exercises. Look some up on youtube.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidWright)
    I'm a lad who's comfortable size 36'' / slightly tight 34'' waist. I'm not fat but I have HUGE thunder thighs and big backside!! How do I get rid of them?

I really want to be a comfortable size 34 by the middle of November, then a waist 32 by Christmas and then a size 30 by next April (want to be as slim as that lad Frankie Cocoza from X Factor). I'm 6 foot, 2 inches.

Are these targets realistic? What exercises can I do to get rid of my huge backside and thunder thighs?
    There are various exercises you could do in order to achieve those goals.

The most important is cardio exercise such as cycling, jogging, swimming. If you could do for about 4 days a week then that should suffice.

You would then need to watch your diet, don't eat food containing a thousand calories or whatever. You need to eat really healthy (salad, fruits e.t.c.)

You just have to committed and motivated in order to achieve your goals really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Hakz*)
    There are various exercises you could do in order to achieve those goals.

The most important is cardio exercise such as cycling, jogging, swimming. If you could do for about 4 days a week then that should suffice.

You would then need to watch your diet, don't eat food containing a thousand calories or whatever. You need to eat really healthy (salad, fruits e.t.c.)

You just have to committed and motivated in order to achieve your goals really.

(Original post by 2ndClass)
    Running helps as well as Pilates exercises. Look some up on youtube.

Thanks for the 2 posts above!! Are my targets realistic?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely. From 36 to 34/34 to 32 is a very realistic target by christmas and if you really put your heart to it you could lose more weight, trust me.

Just do what you have to do and continuously/once a while check to see if you're making any progress.

ReputationRep:

No homo,

Though I just couldn't...

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was going to be a girl :cry2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    But you also have to remember if you have muscle on your legs as opposed to fat. If you have muscle, then it might be quite difficult.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know why anyone who has decent size thighs would want to get scrawny ones like some skinny jeans wearing idiot off the x factor.

I think you'd look better and healthier if you put effort into bulking up your body if you want to dedicate yourself to exercising.

Contrary to what someone suggested above, I wouldn't recommend cycling for reducing your thigh muscle unless it's really slow and endurance stuff - Chris Hoy has the definition of thunder thighs for example.

Likelihood is that this is just your natural body shape to a certain extent. Personally, I've always had large muscular thighs and in spells where i don't exercise much and put weight on it is only on my thighs/arse rather than upper body like most people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OBAG09L)
    I don't really know why anyone who has decent size thighs would want to get scrawny ones like some skinny jeans wearing idiot off the x factor.

I think you'd look better and healthier if you put effort into bulking up your body if you want to dedicate yourself to exercising.

Contrary to what someone suggested above, I wouldn't recommend cycling for reducing your thigh muscle unless it's really slow and endurance stuff - Chris Hoy has the definition of thunder thighs for example.

Likelihood is that this is just your natural body shape to a certain extent. Personally, I've always had large muscular thighs and in spells where i don't exercise much and put weight on it is only on my thighs/arse rather than upper body like most people.
    I want to be as slim as that lad because I personally feel like I'm on the verge of being fat!! It would be my worst nightmare to be fat!!

ReputationRep:

I really want to be a comfortable size 34 by the middle of November, then a waist 32 by Christmas and then a waist 30 by next April (want to be as slim as that lad Frankie Cocoza from X Factor). I'm 6 foot, 2 inches.

How big are they? Pics or measurements? All you've told us is your waist measurement.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a lad
    Do you know how sad i felt when i read those lines, why build up such a sensationalist headline?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, diet is paramount however.

ReputationRep:

Full body resistance program coupled with on point diet.

Unless cardio involves sprinting/pushing/carrying heavy **** it is pointless and will probably give you AIDS.

ReputationRep:
    You wanna look like Frankie Cocoza ? Eww..

Maybe you look really good and now destroy it all. I go with one above poster, increase your muscles on your upper body instead of getting skinny legs.
    Unless you have a beer belly I wouldn't regard you as fat.

ReputationRep:
    I think 30 waist looks too slim on a 6'2 person imo

ReputationRep:
    hmm try doing cardio which is an effective way to burn fat. Try jogging?

ReputationRep:
    Less Squats moar deadlifts.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.