Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.trainersadidas.co.uk/

Is there a way to get a background check on the website? If anything it's either fake or an affiliate to Adidas (no real adidas site has a layout as crappy as that). I've worn out my old weightlifting shoes and would rather pay a more conservative price for ones such as adidas' relatively new PowerLift trainers. They're the cheapest I've seen that can be shipped to the UK inc. P&P.

doesn't look professional tbh...also no certificates of paypal etc

Also the countries they ship to are abit iffy, rarely hae i see sites that ship to cambodia nigeria and uganda

Also look where united kingdon is, meant to be last its in the 2nd column, very unprofessional

(Original post by Widowmaker)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Grrrr

Apparently it was only up and running a coupel of week ago. Note taken, I won't buy from them.

Also their contact email is [email protected]... wut

ReputationRep:
    probably just fakes bro

ReputationRep:
    Avoid them like the plague. Domain was registered only in April, website is poorly made, contact information is sketchy and despite only being up and running for a short amount of time, they're using outdated 'Tracking' links.

Copypasta scam website.

ReputationRep:
    This website is defenitely a fraud,
    I have purchased a pair of trainers from them in amount of 100EUR, they sent me an old broken adidas box and inside a stinky factory chinese trainers worth 5EUR. The phone number(+1 213 261 3462) on their complaint site supposed to work 24/7, answering machine "leave a message" is on. No one reply to the emails either [email protected] either their complaints email [email protected].

This is a fraud and im 100EUR lighter.

ReputationRep:
    Its a scam for sure. I made the same mistake as hizpo. I have filed a complaint on www.canyoutrustthem.com to attempt to get my money refunded. Hizpo I suggest you do the same, maybe it will help us both out. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I ordered some adidas adistar weightlifting shoes from this site, cost me £125. I got sent some crappy £20 trainers... just recently. They have no replied to any of my 4 emails. So annoyed at myself for trying to grab a bagain!! Even though they're probably the most expensive shoes on the site, it should've sent up some red flags when I saw they were considerably less than other companies.

STAY AWAY.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.