Turn on thread page Beta

i always see on tsr people going on about getting hobbies and going to clubs to meet new people...but where do i find them for somebody whos 19? ( Im not at uni)

ReputationRep:
    Ask at your local or central library. They usually have laods of posters up with activites and hobbies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i always see on tsr people going on about getting hobbies and going to clubs to meet new people...but where do i find them for somebody whos 19? ( Im not at uni)
    totally depends on what you like doing? Have a look around your local area, there must be a sports centre or something similar? Plenty of places do martial arts, boxing etc. Not to mention things like climbing centres, Scouts and other outdoor pursuits.

The question you should be asking is 'What would I like to do?' not where do I find hobbies. Think of what you would like to try and find somewhere to do it.

ReputationRep:
    What sort of things you into? A hobby could be anything from playing games, painting, music, through to sports and outdoor pursuits.

Depends entirley on what interests you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biffyclyro27)
    totally depends on what you like doing? Have a look around your local area, there must be a sports centre or something similar? Plenty of places do martial arts, boxing etc. Not to mention things like climbing centres, Scouts and other outdoor pursuits.

The question you should be asking is 'What would I like to do?' not where do I find hobbies. Think of what you would like to try and find somewhere to do it.
    I disagree. Sometimes when you have no idea what to do you need to see loads of ideas first and then find out what suits you afterwards. My hobbies dont match what i would have expected to like...

ReputationRep:
    .//

ReputationRep:
    Look in the local paper or in a sports or community centre.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.