Turn on thread page Beta

I'm an Anxious Pushover who is always worrying, help me become normal? watch

Well, basically I'm a huge pushover and so everyone tries to take advantage of me. Even my new teachers have realised this and one always pick on me in class. If something small like that happens (I am new to the school and sixth form altogether) I just start to shake and stutter and get the answer wrong although I know the answer! The worst part is, people laugh! I get stressed so easily and just become really lazy. I mean, I try to stop my self but get get really anxious and start trembling. I am constantly embarrassing myself now but I want to become confident and someone who looks like they actually know what they are doing. It's like now my mind is never at rest and people just love that about me. How do you think I can get over this?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.