Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know a good one?

I use the google sat nav on my phone

The company I ordered from sent me the wrong item for my HTC after swearing it was the right thing and I am going on a longish journey tomorrow afternoon so would need to get it today or tomorrow morning.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    This looks absolutely like the article you need!

http://lifehacker.com/5747897/how-to...ffice-supplies

ReputationRep:
    Double sided sticky tape?

Best bet is to try carphone warehouse or one of those shops, esp as you want it sharpish.

ReputationRep:
    You only need it for the last mile or so, so just pull over and check it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just got one from carphone warehouse

love the makeshift one. Brilliant

ReputationRep:
    I got a holder from halfords. It's not fancy, it just clips on but it holds the phone, cost about a fiver.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    I got a holder from halfords. It's not fancy, it just clips on but it holds the phone, cost about a fiver.
    I checked out the Halford ones but the review for them said they were not very stable. The last thing I want is it flying at me as I am driving. I am glad yours does the job though.

I got a Belkin one at Carphone Warehouse for the grand total of £23 so do yourself a favour and get one online as it is way cheaper

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 1, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.