Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    forever alone

ReputationRep:
    No guy or girl is gonna judge you for never kissing someone/getting kissed, unless they're *******s...

The time will come

ReputationRep:
    No.

i'm 18 soon and have never been out it with any boy.
    and i've never had any guy friends.
    i haven't been in physical conact with a male who i'm not related with.
    i'm very unhappy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myfavouritesong)
    forever alone
    it is not bad but it is rare!

you should learn how to kiss

ReputationRep:
    It's not bad at all. A lot of relationships during the 15-20 age bracket are often pretty lame and not worth the effort anyway.

I'm 17, and 'couple' in my year are always bickering and hitting each other and stuff. I wouldn't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    Nah it doesn't matter.
    Any decent person wouldn't think anything is wrong or judge you.

ReputationRep:
    forever alone
    not at all. i modelled from the ages of 17ish - 25, and am attractive but didnt kiss any guy until i was 18/19. even then, it was only to get it over with cos i felt like a freak. it was totally gross being mouth-intimate with a dude i had no feelings for, and in fact thought there was something wrong with me for not enjoying kissing, until i met my first proper bf when i was 22.i dunno what all these 12 year olds think they are accomplishing by kisssing a bunch of dudes

ReputationRep:
    forever alone
    no its bad that you created a thread about it...

ReputationRep:
    It's rediculous that you should think it's wrong,
    even if you are a girl, which seem to be treated so differently because of their gender.

I've never kissed any girl and I'm 24. I used to think about it, but not anymore. There's better things that are more fulfilling

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and at 19 you can predict the rest of your life

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.