Turn on thread page Beta

Which Rolling Tobacco watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I just started uni and I've realised that I definitely cannot go on smoking straights, so I've been sampling lots of different rolling baccys

I dont like Golden Virginia, it tastes weird, I like amber leaf and B&H silver, cutter's choice is alright...

I wanna smoke something that is as cheap as possible without tasting like ****, eg drum

Anyone got any advice?

ReputationRep:
    What you need to do is go to Belgium, Holland, France or something and buy a crap load of rolling Tabacco, so much cheaper.

On topic, I see most people smoking Amber Leaf.

ReputationRep:
    Amber Leaf is the cheapest and I like it more then Golden Virgina, why not just keep going with that? Get the pick with the rizlas thats about £3, just don't forget filters. Nothing worse then running out of filters .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantaisie)
    Amber Leaf is the cheapest and I like it more then Golden Virgina, why not just keep going with that? Get the pick with the rizlas thats about £3, just don't forget filters. Nothing worse then running out of filters .
    I find smoking cigs without filters better, you get the full effect of the Tobacco in your lungs:rolleyes: I thought the only reason people used filters was because they kept getting bits of Tobacco in their mouth lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone on this thread smoking happily or are any of you trying to quite/cut down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    I find smoking cigs without filters better, you get the full effect of the Tobacco in your lungs:rolleyes: I thought the only reason people used filters was because they kept getting bits of Tobacco in their mouth lmao.
    er what...

ReputationRep:
    I knew when i posted it someone would mention quitting, I wonder how many people have actually quit because someone on TSR told them to...

But yeah, amber leaf I guess, cutter's choice I find doesn't really burn properly, thanks for the replies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Yeah that full effect shiz is tar

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.