Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys was just wondering what chances i have in getting a place in diagnostic radiography with my predicted grades? atm it's

B - Accounting
    C - Sociology
    C - Biology (would try and aim higher for this one)

also i already have a full a level with business studies as B

would really appreciate it if people could help

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

All the universities I've looked into for Diagnostic Radiography have mainly asked for BBC/BBB. Leeds even told me that they won't look at someone who has BBC, they said there UCAS will just be put to the side as they haven't got the minimum grades required (which is BBB).
    I thought I wasn't going to be predicted what I was needed, but thankfully I have! If you don't have the predicted grades, make sure you have so much wok experience in an Imaging department, and have a real interest in the area. nothing wishy washiy about wanting to do Science, just say how you've been led to pursue a career in Radiography.
    I want to remind you that EVERY university with Radiography have virtually the same course, so if you can get into somewhere with your grades you have to go for that one. In the end, we'll all come out with the same qualification!

Hope that helped!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 2, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.