Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Ok I am going to college in less than a year and I would really like to know what AS Level Film Studies Level 3 and GCSE Photography Level 2 will help me with. I would like to get into the Media Industry, going into editing, special effects or photography. :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 2, 2011

University open days

  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.