Turn on thread page Beta

TV shows you used to watch but dont any more watch

ReputationRep:
    Which TV shows that are still on air did to used to watch but dont any more and what could they do to get you to watch them again

I used to watch Home and Away and Neighbours but not watched them since they moved to Channel 5

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahaha i used to watch gilmore girls, like ALL the time. it is really terrible XD

ReputationRep:
    I used to watch True Blood until it got insanely stupid and had sideplots that either went no where or had the lamest payoffs. I also got sick of tera, the most annoying character on Television.

ReputationRep:
    Friends

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    Babestation

ReputationRep:
    Skins.

Torchwood :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Dr. Who

ReputationRep:
    almost everything, I never watch TV anymore. I don't know if you've seen the new south park where stan thinks everything literally looks and sounds like $hit, but that's pretty much what I experience when I flick through the channels now. Just mindless, round the clock $hit, $hit, $hit.

ReputationRep:
    hollyoaks, why did i put myself through watching that bollox? :|

:kitty: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Are you afraid of the dark!

ReputationRep:
    Hollyoaks, Skins, Breaking Bad and Eastenders!

ReputationRep:
    - Glee
    If I miss a couple of episodes of a series, I have no clue what is going on and then can't be bothered to watch any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    Breaking Bad is still holding up well , the other two however......

ReputationRep:
    Shameless - I still watch and like the earlier seasons but somewhere along the way it just got ****

(Original post by rachelkeira)
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    I used to be a really regular watcher of Neighbours for a few years, and then last year they started having some crap storylines that put me right off and I stopped watching for a while. Then I started watching again but only occasionally.

I used to watch this drama called Doctors that used to show after Neighbours when it was on BBC, and I thought is was pretty interesting.

I used to really love Heroes, but then I eventually got bored of it as the excitement and novelty wore off and it just seemed to drag.

I used to always watch House and Grey's Anatomy, and probably would have continued to do so but only stopped because my dad cancelled our Sky TV a couple of years ago :sad:. I did start watching Grey's Anatomy again on the internet but stopped cos the terrible quality of the uploads was irritating. I might just eventually buy or rent box sets instead.

I used to really like Waterloo Road, now my sisters are still hooked on it but I can't be as bothered anymore.

I quite liked the first series of True Blood, but then I somehow missed the second series and haven't really had a chance to catch up yet. I probably will do that, it's a cool show.

ReputationRep:
    Spooks. Watched the 2 last episodes of the new series though.

ReputationRep:
    Heroes. Ok it's no longer on but when it was I stopped watching it. First series= excellent. Second= seemed ok but in hindsight wasn't. After that it was all crap.

ReputationRep:
    True Blood - became all about the sex and gore, storylines were bad, Sookie reached new heights of annoyingness.

Skins - Watched the 1st gen, never connected with the 2nd.

90210 - God, this was awful.

One Tree Hill - Wasn't as good after they left school, main character left?!

ReputationRep:
    The Vampire Diaries - I just got bored on the back and forth

Army Wives

Breaking Bad

ReputationRep:
    8 Simple Rules. For some reason it stopped showing on FIVER the last time I checked.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.