Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm looking for a great hair salon in Newcastle. I know there are so many so wanted to know peoples opinions. I'm looking for a totally new style. I've had several stylists and non have really done anything special. I have med length hair (I'm a boy by the way), and was looking to colour my hair as well as have it cut and styled. I also thought about adding some denseness all over but also to my fringe with some extensions, as I have a high brow and a widows peak.

Thoughts or suggestions on great places to go in Newcastle???

:afro:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend always goes to Top Barber which is in Fenham. He always gets his hair cut by the owner, I think he is french and he has a shaved head. My boyfriends hair always looks great and the owner always has loads of people waiting to have their hair cut by him (instead of the other barbers there). I don't think he would do extensions though, I reckon you are better off going to a bigger unisex salon in town such as Regis or Tony and Guy for something like that.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.