Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Can anyone tell me which unis do 4yr graduate entry dentistry?? I cant seem to find any. x

ReputationRep:
    all the unis and that do dentistry for four years before applying another subject in dentistry when entering application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by contra)
    all the unis and that do dentistry for four years before applying another subject in dentistry when entering application
    Sorry, was that all unis that do the 5yr do the 4yr graduate entry too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemontang1)
    Hi

Can anyone tell me which unis do 4yr graduate entry dentistry?? I cant seem to find any. x
    Where did you look? It's very clear on UCAS under 'Dentistry'. They 4 year courses are listed alongside the 5 year courses under the appropriate university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by contra)
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazzi)
    Huh?
    it's just like for medicine but the four years are on the application for doing more on an university

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 3, 2011

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.