Turn on thread page Beta

Lets say you met a girl who was smart, funny, had a gorgeous body and an awesome personality but could not orgasm due to a chilhood accident resulting in her losing all sensation in her clit.

If she still wanted to have sex and enjoyed the closeness and emotional side of it, would you still date her/have a long-term relationship or would this be too much for you to cope with?

Honest answers please! Don't worry about offending anyone as im asking for a paranoid friend

*childhood

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, as long as she still had some capability to enjoy herself. Anyway, a girl can orgasm without her clit.

(Original post by P Denton)
    Yeah, as long as she still had some capability to enjoy herself. Anyway, a girl can orgasm without her clit.
    Just what I was thinking.

ReputationRep:
    Why should it bother him? All men care about at that point is having one themself i'm sure haha.
    Or just fake it? Millions of women fake orgasms.. I remember reading that a ridiculously high percentage of women don't orgasm at all during intercourse.. infact it's quite rare to.
    Also, there is another way to have an orgasm, you do realise?

ReputationRep:
    Some girls don't even know when they do orgasm so how can girls say that they don't? The effect of an orgasm effects different people in different ways

ReputationRep:
    Of course

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it will be fine. Google the article The Clitoral Truth By Tracee Cornforth, she explains it well.

ReputationRep:
    My ex couldn't orgasm and it basically made me feel like I wasn't good enough, but the stuff I was doing gets other people off fine, it was quite a problem really.

Edit: Why neg rep? It's true...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lets say you met a girl who was smart, funny, had a gorgeous body and an awesome personality
    Stop you right there and tell you right now i'm proposing. :date:

Seriously, she sounds great, doubt she'll have to worry about this, especially with her outlook on sexual experiences etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beautiful.In.Los.Angeles.)
    Why should it bother him? All men care about at that point is having one themself i'm sure haha.
    Or just fake it? Millions of women fake orgasms.. I remember reading that a ridiculously high percentage of women don't orgasm at all during intercourse.. infact it's quite rare to.
    Also, there is another way to have an orgasm, you do realise?
    What, by spouting a load of rubbish on the internet?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 3, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.