Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I'm a second year law student and the university recently refused to allow me to understand a 2nd year course, for the reason that I need to redo a course of the first year and that "my grades doesn't make it probable that I would cope with the regular course load".

I have already sent an email with some arguments (fact that it was the first year and had to be accustomed with uni stuff, fact that I had to commute everyday, fact that I passed all the other courses, impact on my career because it would probably delay my studies, fact that I have already coped with much more work in the other periods, ...) but still they refused it. I have now one last option: send the appeal letter in the box of the uni.

Do you have any appeal letter examples? Well written? Or any other arguments? That would be really useful!

Oh yeah, I'm a student in the NL, maybe it's different from the UK

Thanks for your help guys!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.