Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: How do you like girls to present themselves? watch

ReputationRep:
    In terms of hair style, fashion sense, mannerisms, make-up, etc... What are your preferences?

ReputationRep:
    Long hair, curly.

Tight, moderately revealing clothes. Bright colours preferred, or black.

Submissive body language.

No make up.

ReputationRep:
    Generally find these threads pointless and think it's a bad idea to be too specific with "what you look for in a girl" but..

(Original post by Nepene)
    Long hair, curly.

No make up.
    ^ I'll have what he's having. Not bothered if straight or curly though.

If the girl is from another part of the world it's nice if she has at least a hint of that culture in her clothes or accessories or whatever too.

In terms of clothing style...

http://images.kaleidoscope.co.uk/is/...017143FRSP.jpg

http://images.kaleidoscope.co.uk/is/...042040FRSP.jpg

http://images.kaleidoscope.co.uk/is/...020602FRSP.jpg

http://images.kaleidoscope.co.uk/is/...076313FRSP.jpg

Also, no leggings.

Mannerisms: cute, submissive but fiery at times, confident but not loud, shy at times, high pitched voice, graceful

ReputationRep:
    The clothes from Nepene and the mannerisms Ciaran88 suggested. Though not submissive, it's nice to be challenged and I love to argue. As far as presentation as long as she was the sort of person who could hold their own at a dinner party without being embarrassed then it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    I like girls to be classy, without the pretension. so a LBD, not too short, interesting jewellery. No Larger loutish behaviour. Open, easy to talk to not embarrassed to introduce herself.

That'll do for me tonight please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fuzzed_Out)
    The clothes from Nepene and the mannerisms Ciaran88 suggested. Though not submissive, it's nice to be challenged and I love to argue. As far as presentation as long as she was the sort of person who could hold their own at a dinner party without being embarrassed then it's fine.
    By submissive I just mean in mannerisms, and not at all times either.

Being able to argue and challenge is so essential but that's going into more substance than I thought this thread was aiming for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkliest)
    In terms of hair style, fashion sense, mannerisms, make-up, etc... What are your preferences?
    You do know, your asking hundreds? thousands? of guys opinion which everyone has different style, taste, preferences?

Anyhow...to your question. Overall, girl got to be 100% natural beauty meaning, less, less make up, more of her natural look. I've seen girls powdered their face everyday and trust me, it ain't necessary and in the long term, your doing more damage to your skin. It's called being Smart.

Usually, if I see a girl with a firm, toned body and smooth skin, healthy, silky hair. I'd say she takes care of herself, physically.

Fashion sense? be happy whatever you feel comfortable. Fashion changes everyday, last thing you want is having your bank account or savings all dried up. Plus we're in falling economy. Being smart with money too.

Mannerisms, polite and friendly is nice but be yourself is more important. But if you want to swear or rant at someone, be more professionally mature in how you say it.

The most turn on is a girl being herself, loves to have fun, flirtatious,

ReputationRep:
    A confident, flirtatious and playful girl is like...my dream.

Submissive? Screw that, maybe we can act it out in private, but in real life, I like girls with a bit more attitude. Though not *****y/bratty. There's a fine line there.

(Original post by Nepene)
    Long hair, curly.

No make up.
    why are you describing me? -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    why are you describing me? -.-
    Well done for meeting some of my, and most men's standards. We have others though.

ReputationRep:
    Looks:

-Not fussed as long as she's not one of those 'fake' looking girls.

Personality:

-Sense of humour, if she likes Family Guy, I like her...

Dress sense:

-Highly hypocritical of me to be fussy with this, I have no fashion sense at all. Whatever, if she's happy, I'm happy.

Make up:

-Doesn't matter to me really, go for it if it helps..?

Mannerisms:

-Not sure if this is a mannerism, but a beastly accent. Can't beat a good accent.

That's it, I guess.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.