Royal Mail Xmas Temp Interview Watch

manloonw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey all,

Anyone had a interview with RoyalMail for Xmas Temp?
What sort of things and questions should I be expecting?

Thanks
expresschoco
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i worked there in 2009 and for my interview they went over my application which i did online, asked me what hours I'd wanted, then they'd photocopied by documents passport, national insurance etc. then you go to another table where someone ticks you off and gives you your employment .you've got the job basically it's not that hard. i don't know if it's changed different for this year though.

i was told to apply before the 8th of september but i applied a week later and everyone is getting interviews. when did you apply?
manloonw
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I appliedon 28th September and got a interview 2 days after... I have worked for them in the past so I guess I have more chance?

If they have changed it I'm guessing it will be the general questions regarding team work and communication =)
Agent_Smith01
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by manloonw)
I appliedon 28th September and got a interview 2 days after... I have worked for them in the past so I guess I have more chance?

If they have changed it I'm guessing it will be the general questions regarding team work and communication =)
Well as you've already worked for them before! you should be in a better position (than most), to answer your [own] original question.

You sound like university stuff, to me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (532)
80.24%
Leave (131)
19.76%

Watched Threads