Anyone else can't use urinals? Watch

jesusofsuburbia
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Not exactly a phobia but I can't use urinals...I just pull my penis out and no matter how desperate I am I can't go. Pretty weird.
tidbury1415
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Anyway OP, i get that problem sometimes... just let you mind go blank or think of something entirely differnt. it works mate.

Actually happens to alot of people, nothing to worry about mate .
wassupjg
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Shy bladder. To overcome your fears, you need to go up to the urinal, try for a bit, and then exclaim to everyone in the toilets, "Yeah I'm having a bit of an issue here, a bit of trouble getting it all out, but you know what, I'm okay with it...I'm okay". The confidence surge you get from this will surely allow you to then make a passing motion.

I've struggled myself, I have no idea why, but keep trying at the urinals before escaping to the stalls, it does get easier. Look around the toilets, while you're having a go - nobody gives a toss what you're doing. It's purely psychological.
jardantuan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by wassupjg)
Shy bladder. To overcome your fears, you need to go up to the urinal, try for a bit, and then exclaim to everyone in the toilets, "Yeah I'm having a bit of an issue here, a bit of trouble getting it all out, but you know what, I'm okay with it...I'm okay". The confidence surge you get from this will surely allow you to then make a passing motion.

I've struggled myself, I have no idea why, but keep trying at the urinals before escaping to the stalls, it does get easier. Look around the toilets, while you're having a go - nobody gives a toss what you're doing. It's purely psychological.
I can imagine this happening :rofl:

How would you react to someone saying that?

And on topic, yeah, I'm the same, but I just use the cubicles instead
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I get it the odd occassion. It's worst for club toilets where you often have people standing a metre behind you, purposely waiting for you and stuff. Takes me a good 10 seconds sometimes to start lol.

Quite common really. Nothing to worry about.
platorepublic
Report 8 years ago
Then don't go to urinals, it's no big deal...
MangoFreak
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't like the idea of having it out in front of other people. I see no reason why you should feel obligated to use the urinals, I just use the cubicles.
username242140
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I can't... It's such a pain... :P
OMGWTFBBQ
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MangoFreak)
I don't like the idea of having it out in front of other people. I see no reason why you should feel obligated to use the urinals, I just use the cubicles.
Ditto.

Plus it is more comfortable as well as more private.

Urinals are good if you're in a rush, otherwise don't bother with them.
Einheri
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jesusofsuburbia)
Not exactly a phobia but I can't use urinals...I just pull my penis out and no matter how desperate I am I can't go. Pretty weird.
I can't do it either, ever. I can be stood there with my **** out for five minutes and not manage it. I just use cubicles.
kka25
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Beckyweck)
I can't... It's such a pain... :P
I bet it is
wesling123
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I feel the same way, I've never used urinals cause I'm a bit embarrassed about it so I always go for the cubicles
Rebellious-Steve
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah I'm the same. I am perfectly happy with the size of my penis, but when it comes time to go, I just stand around looking like a ****er.
stubear
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i don't use them simply because most of my trousers lack zips
The Real Quaid
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Whenever I get this problem I assume other people notice that I'm not peeing, and I just want them to say something about it so I can tell them why I'm not peeing!

I can't just tell them why without them asking, that'd be weird
deltabomber
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I always find it easy-peasy. Although you always have to avoid splash back...
RTAN451
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't like it because I don't want people to see my penis and feel bad about themselves.
No Man
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I can't use them if the place is busy/crowded.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
...am I the only one who isn't a nervous pisser?
crazycake93
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I usually get a boner... that's why I don't use urinals... with other men.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (390)
67.36%
No (189)
32.64%

Watched Threads