Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wasup,
    where can i get info on the web about the biological explanations of schizophrenia?
    there are some really poo websites out there like s-cool, which ony gives limited, summary-type info, which is v shite when revising.
    any good websites out there that are decent and FREE? all the good ones seem to have a charge!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mustang3k)
    Wasup,
    where can i get info on the web about the biological explanations of schizophrenia?
    there are some really poo websites out there like s-cool, which ony gives limited, summary-type info, which is v shite when revising.
    any good websites out there that are decent and FREE? all the good ones seem to have a charge!

Thanks
    hiya,
    theres a site of factsheets for psychology and one of which is on what u r looking for on http://www.secondaryschoolsonline.co...35&clubid=4579
    i stumbled across it whilst looking for something else but it is a very useful site, they r mostly word documents and the one on schitzophrenia is divided into the different studies,
    hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L-J)
    hiya,
    theres a site of factsheets for psychology and one of which is on what u r looking for on http://www.secondaryschoolsonline.co...35&clubid=4579
    i stumbled across it whilst looking for something else but it is a very useful site, they r mostly word documents and the one on schitzophrenia is divided into the different studies,
    hope this helps
    In school we got given a booklet for that module, which has loads of really detailed information on the biological explanations of skitozphrenia. If you want me to scan it in for you let me know and i will.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.