This discussion is closed.
mustang3k
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Wasup,
where can i get info on the web about the biological explanations of schizophrenia?
there are some really poo websites out there like s-cool, which ony gives limited, summary-type info, which is v shite when revising.
any good websites out there that are decent and FREE? all the good ones seem to have a charge!

Thanks
L-J
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mustang3k)
Wasup,
where can i get info on the web about the biological explanations of schizophrenia?
there are some really poo websites out there like s-cool, which ony gives limited, summary-type info, which is v shite when revising.
any good websites out there that are decent and FREE? all the good ones seem to have a charge!

Thanks
hiya,
theres a site of factsheets for psychology and one of which is on what u r looking for on http://www.secondaryschoolsonline.co...35&clubid=4579
i stumbled across it whilst looking for something else but it is a very useful site, they r mostly word documents and the one on schitzophrenia is divided into the different studies,
hope this helps
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by L-J)
hiya,
theres a site of factsheets for psychology and one of which is on what u r looking for on http://www.secondaryschoolsonline.co...35&clubid=4579
i stumbled across it whilst looking for something else but it is a very useful site, they r mostly word documents and the one on schitzophrenia is divided into the different studies,
hope this helps
In school we got given a booklet for that module, which has loads of really detailed information on the biological explanations of skitozphrenia. If you want me to scan it in for you let me know and i will.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (210)
60.17%
No they should not (101)
28.94%
Abstain (38)
10.89%

Watched Threads