Body Piercing Watch

This discussion is closed.
Nadine86
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
and im not gunna be one of them
me too... i have one on my shoulder, got it dun when i was 12, and still love it now!! my bday gift for myself when i turn 18 is gonna be another one or 2 tattoos cuz i adore them! i also have my ears pierced, and im thinkin about gettin my tongue pierced...
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol, i think the pain affects different people. some of my mates who have had it done say it dont hurt, others said it did
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Nadine86)
me too... i have one on my shoulder, got it dun when i was 12, and still love it now!! my bday gift for myself when i turn 18 is gonna be another one or 2 tattoos cuz i adore them! i also have my ears pierced, and im thinkin about gettin my tongue pierced...
12?
Insatiable
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have no piercings or tattoos at all. I've got nothing against people who do, it just isn't my style.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
ive got me ears done. id like to get me bellybutton done one day. but im too scared of pain at the moment
Ditto
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know a guy who has got his lip and his eyebrow done and they really dont suit him. when i talk to him i have to stare at his nose to avoid giggling.

however there are a few problems with my solution:
1) he may think i have a wierd fetish for his nose
2) what will i loook at if he has his nose pierced

any better methods that may stop me from giggling??

xxx
rae
Report 14 years ago
ive only ever seen one girl look good with a facial piercing and that was - god, what do you call it - the bit between your lip and chin i guess. i hate asymmetrical piercings.
lips and eyebrows look a bit dykey i think.
ive got one in each ear and my navel done. i dont flash it about, but in the right circumstances i think they can be quite sexy! (also a good incentive not to go for the extra lump of cheese at christmas).
wouldnt get anything else done and i wouldnt get a tattoo. too permanent.
carlylines
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
What everyone got pierced huh?
Me got belly button and ears pierced...no desire to get anywhere else done...hos about everyone else?

Oh and just to hear my point, i think those "random" piercings over the face ie the chin and kinda near the lip...why!!!!!!!??
thats exactly what i think, ive got my ears done twice and my belly button, my mates got her tounge pierced, but i would never have it, it looks cheep and tacky if you have too much, please send summit back, carly xxxxxxxxxxxxx
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Me got belly button and ears pierced...no desire to get anywhere else done...hos about everyone else?

Oh and just to hear my point, i think those "random" piercings over the face ie the chin and kinda near the lip...why!!!!!!!??
How do they pierce your belly button?
Or tongue and anything else except ears for that matter?
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Yes. Anything like that I just find silly and unnatractive. Tatoo's too, cant get my head round why people have them
i quite like the idea of tattoos, but then that's what i think now, and i have no doubt that in 10 years, probably less, i'd just think "why? why???" and what's the point in that? i could draw on myself in biro for the same effect.
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There are some manky piercings that you can get. If you put your tongue in front of your top set of teeth at the frount of your mouth there's like a 'wing' between your gums and the inside of your lip - you can have that pierced! And you know the bit under your tongue (again, it's kind of a 'wing') - you can have that pierced! Met someone at uni who had his bicep pierced several times, he also had a nape piercing and the bit on his hand between the thumb and index finger!! Eew is all I can say!
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've got my tongue, ears and belly done.
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Attached files
soph2004
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
i have my ears

i mite get belly done not sure dont like pain and well i dont want it if it hurts

sophie
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Personally, i don't want to get any.
As good as a couple look (not too many), i just think that they just aren't my thing really.
I prefer jewelery which you don't have to put holes in yourself to wear.
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i got my ears & belly pierced. Before i got my belly done i heard loadz of stories about it getting infected, catching it etc and everyone said that it really hurt. well they numb it when you get it done, so really doesnt hurt that much then if you are careful for a while you are very unlikely to catch it and everything should be fine! also when you are pregnant you can get rubber bars to put in that kind of stretch as your stomach grows- they are really really good! xx
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No way would I get my belly button done I know someone who had theirs done and it was crooked cos the person that did it didnt do it straight but they already had a tattoo over their belly button so it looked really noticable.

I still wouldnt mind a tattoo but would only have something small on the middle of my back towards the left hand side. Would want either a celtic cross or a rose but I am worried about getting bored so I will wait 5yrs and if I am still desperate to have it done I'm not likely to get bored with it. I've wanted it for 6 yrs so far.

I have my ears done twice but the second set have pretty much healed over because I dont put things in them often but tend to only wear earrings in my bottom set. Had them done at 16 and 17.
RDoh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I find all piercings unattractive.
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
With a piercing needle. They can clamp a bit of skin in the case of the belly button, then just ram the need through...
Is there any blood?
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~independent~)
Is there any blood?
What do you think?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (813)
80.5%
Leave (197)
19.5%

Watched Threads