Report Thread starter 8 years ago
This is confusing me

Higher modern studies C024 or C236?
christielovesyou
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't know specifically for Modern Studies, but in general it's the one with the highest number, as that's most recent. So it would be C236.

It was like that for English and Int. 2 Art for me.
Ronda
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you've already sat it, it should tell you on your results certificate. If not then you could ask your teacher?
Inlineadam
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mr Dangermouse)
This is confusing me

Higher modern studies C024 or C236?
Ask your teacher, they have the specific codes for the exams you sat
LMAC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Says C236 on my certificate.
NaomiRowan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi guys. I'm having this problem at the moment. I sat most of my Highers (Scottish) in 2014, and some more and some Advanced Highers in 2015. I am no longer at school so it's difficult to ask teachers and they're not necessarily the most recent codes. Well they could be but I have no idea. I can't seem to find anywhere a way in which to find out...
animalmagic
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you have already sat the exams then the code is on your SQA results certificate that you would have been sent.

(Original post by NaomiRowan)
Hi guys. I'm having this problem at the moment. I sat most of my Highers (Scottish) in 2014, and some more and some Advanced Highers in 2015. I am no longer at school so it's difficult to ask teachers and they're not necessarily the most recent codes. Well they could be but I have no idea. I can't seem to find anywhere a way in which to find out...
NaomiRowan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by animalmagic)
If you have already sat the exams then the code is on your SQA results certificate that you would have been sent.
I don't live at home at the moment and so was having to ask mum to check for me. Turns out she didn't really understand what I was asking so when I asked her to photograph them all and send them to me, voila, there they were!
animalmagic
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Excellent

(Original post by NaomiRowan)
I don't live at home at the moment and so was having to ask mum to check for me. Turns out she didn't really understand what I was asking so when I asked her to photograph them all and send them to me, voila, there they were!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (132)
18.01%
It's just nice to be back! (199)
27.15%
Not great so far... (265)
36.15%
I want to drop out! (137)
18.69%

Watched Threads