The Student Room Group

Entering exam codes on the UCAS form.(Higher modern studies)

This is confusing me

Higher modern studies C024 or C236?
I don't know specifically for Modern Studies, but in general it's the one with the highest number, as that's most recent. So it would be C236.

It was like that for English and Int. 2 Art for me.
Reply 2
If you've already sat it, it should tell you on your results certificate. If not then you could ask your teacher?
Reply 3
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
This is confusing me

Higher modern studies C024 or C236?

Ask your teacher, they have the specific codes for the exams you sat :smile:
Reply 4
Says C236 on my certificate.
Hi guys. I'm having this problem at the moment. I sat most of my Highers (Scottish) in 2014, and some more and some Advanced Highers in 2015. I am no longer at school so it's difficult to ask teachers and they're not necessarily the most recent codes. Well they could be but I have no idea. I can't seem to find anywhere a way in which to find out...
If you have already sat the exams then the code is on your SQA results certificate that you would have been sent.

Original post by NaomiRowan
Hi guys. I'm having this problem at the moment. I sat most of my Highers (Scottish) in 2014, and some more and some Advanced Highers in 2015. I am no longer at school so it's difficult to ask teachers and they're not necessarily the most recent codes. Well they could be but I have no idea. I can't seem to find anywhere a way in which to find out...
Original post by animalmagic
If you have already sat the exams then the code is on your SQA results certificate that you would have been sent.

I don't live at home at the moment and so was having to ask mum to check for me. Turns out she didn't really understand what I was asking so when I asked her to photograph them all and send them to me, voila, there they were!
Excellent :smile:

Original post by NaomiRowan
I don't live at home at the moment and so was having to ask mum to check for me. Turns out she didn't really understand what I was asking so when I asked her to photograph them all and send them to me, voila, there they were!

Quick Reply

Latest