Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    do you think it is quite starange that Bush dosent care about Usama Bin Laden, did u know the American army r still in afghanistan???

troops r still in iraq!!! not for helping the country, but to protect the oil rigs!

Its a war not againts terrorism but for materialsm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 00leam1)
    do you think it is quite starange that Bush dosent care about Usama Bin Laden, did u know the American army r still in afghanistan???

troops r still in iraq!!! not for helping the country, but to protect the oil rigs!

Toss.

ReputationRep:
    bush just wants revenge for the september 11th attacks. he declared war on afghanistan in the hope of finding bin laden and when he couldn't find him, he tried his luck with iraq.

ReputationRep:

Yes, we know that, some people deny it but everyone knows that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Yes, we know that, some people deny it but everyone knows that.
    hehe.

ReputationRep:
    How can the thread starter be so irritatingly stupid. :rolleyes: And people who agree as well. Nevermind, that's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    He's quite possibly hiding in a bunker under the White House.
    No, he's working at a 7/11 gas station just outside of Calumet city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    hehe.
    Your answers are getting shorter and shorter ... that must be a bad sign ...
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    How can the thread starter be so irritatingly stupid. :rolleyes: And people who agree as well.
    unfortunately they exist as a minority. next theyll be telling us music from electronics is not music and the british are pirates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Your answers are getting shorter and shorter ... that must be a bad sign ...
    :cool:
    or a sign that nothing else is really required..hehe

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately they exist as a minority. next theyll be telling us music from electronics is not music and the british are pirates.
    Do't forget the Pinochet supporters like you!

ReputationRep:
    or a sign that nothing else is really required..hehe
    Maybe you have no more lies to say ...

ReputationRep:
    How can the thread starter be so irritatingly stupid. :rolleyes: And people who agree as well.
    Thanks for calling me stupid rushda :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Nevermind, that's just my opinion.
    Exactly, so if people disagree it doesn't mean they are stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Exactly, so if people disagree it doesn't mean they are stupid.
    In my opinion they are stupid

Well, ok maybe it is a bit extreme, but the thread starter really doesn't know what he's talking about - he can't even spell.

ReputationRep:

Well, ok maybe it is a bit extreme, but the thread starter really doesn't know what he's talking about - he can't even spell.
    No, you're opinion is that America were justified in doing what they did - that gives you no justification to call people stupid who don't share the same opinion, thats quite hypocritical infact.

"but the thread starter really doesn't know what he's talking about - he can't even spell" - Thats got nothing to do with the opinion he is trying to make, its a view shared by many. Whether he spelt a few words wrong is compeltely irrelevant.

As you said, those who agree with him (and others) are stupid - most can spell.

ReputationRep:

Thank you! I also find myself stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Isn't that Mullah Muhammed Omar? Whatever happened to him?
    He's the one that masturbates with caution isn't he? I mean isn't he the one with a hook?

ReputationRep:
    oh he does care. Thats why the american army is still in afghanistan to make sure he recieves a well deserved welcoming party when he comes back from his vacation in Pakistan. And the Canadians love him as well they sent their own army to join the party.

yeah dont ya just love the americans for guarding your oil rigs for you?

Everything is about materials, mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    Thank you! I also find myself stupid.
    Read my last post, her comment wasn't justified whatsoever.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.