Neck pains during masturbation?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I'm 18 and I've been masturbating daily for about five years, but recently I've been unable to do so because whenever I get quite far into it, I suddenly get a throbbing/sharp/pulsing pain down the left side of my neck - and it feels like someone's squeezing a blood vessel or something. The pain is so overwhelming that I have to stop, and it's sometimes still there for the next 30-60 minutes or so.

I thought it could be because there's a lot of blood rushing to my head, but surely if I'm still in the middle of masturbating, the blood should still be in my erection, not flowing back out of it, right? Or maybe there's not enough blood going to my head, so my arteries open up to compensate or something? Could it also be something to do with being dehydrated, or blood pressure?

Any thoughts? It's quite scary because it really feels like a vessel is going to burst.
Mike Litoris
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You maybe gay stop looking down at your penis while you do it BRO
Lambo_93
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
the blood should still be in my erection
haha
Cal808
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Could be your shoulder muscles, they can sometimes cause neck pain, or you are looking down for.too long and over extending your neck.
Cal808
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So lay off it for a while
College_Dropout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Had the same kind of thing couple of months, masturbating then suddenly the back of my head would start pounding and have to stop masturbating, kept hurting for about 20mins, crazy pain. Happened for about 2weeks then just stopped happening. I suggest you stop (try) for about 2-3 weeks, if it still happens, go see your doctor!
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
I often get this quite a lot aswell!
Whenever I'm doing it my top of back and neck aches and I feel the urge to crack it.
EroticMilkCannon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Neck pains?!

You're doing it wrong.
Mr.Irish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got it 3x in a row these last 4 days
Dogdicky6969420
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Stop choke-******* you kinky weirdo.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (35)
16.59%
I'm not sure (8)
3.79%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (74)
35.07%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.42%
I'm not a current university student (91)
43.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed