The Student Room Group

Kings EMDP 2012 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Medican
No it isn't. I should've received certificates.

Maybe you should have asked for them then.

If your going to say you did, then perhaps politely nag them until they do.

Anyways this pointless ho-hum has been going on for an hour lol.

Junior doctors is on in 30 minutes, do you watch it? :smile:
Reply 221
Hey guys, do you know what type of questions kings ask for emdp interview?
Cause I'm struggling to prepare for my interview.
Thanks
Original post by Legacy1
Hey guys, do you know what type of questions kings ask for emdp interview?
Cause I'm struggling to prepare for my interview.
Thanks

I've got absolutely no idea :frown: Its MMI sooooo it could be the usual why medicine questions, or they might avoid questions like those altogether.
Reply 223
i've been struggling to prepare for the MMI interview, unlike the generic med interviews where the questions are pretty predictable, it's hard to assume what could come up. I'm just trying to keep up to date with the news and anything topical in case they throw that in.
Reply 224
Original post by Beanz.
i've been struggling to prepare for the MMI interview, unlike the generic med interviews where the questions are pretty predictable, it's hard to assume what could come up. I'm just trying to keep up to date with the news and anything topical in case they throw that in.

Hey, so do you guys have any advice? anything will do....
I dont think the interview (especially EMDP) will be a difficult one, unless I am wrong, if so, someone please correct me

Thanks
Reply 225
Original post by Legacy1
Hey, so do you guys have any advice? anything will do....
I dont think the interview (especially EMDP) will be a difficult one, unless I am wrong, if so, someone please correct me

Thanks

Hi,
Seeing as we're all competing for the same position I don't think it would be wise of anyone to give you specific advice on the interview. Not only that but we know just as much as you do so there's that to consider too. :smile:
If you've prepared enough then you should be fine. Relax. :smile:
Reply 226
Got interview for 14th... But did everyone get email about their interviews? I didn't check my Kings portal because I got an email every time they sent a message on the portal... So I didn't check from October - January and I just decided to check... Turns out I had an interview offer and had like 3 days left to accept it! Just wondering if I was the only one?
Reply 227
Original post by Granny11
Got interview for 14th... But did everyone get email about their interviews? I didn't check my Kings portal because I got an email every time they sent a message on the portal... So I didn't check from October - January and I just decided to check... Turns out I had an interview offer and had like 3 days left to accept it! Just wondering if I was the only one?

It happened to me last year too!
Everyone prepared for interview? Mines Monday and I'm worried I have done enough prep :/
Original post by Lizziginne
Everyone prepared for interview? Mines Monday and I'm worried I have done enough prep :/

It depends on how you've prepared, and what you think will actually come up in the interview :smile:
Reply 230
Original post by Simple Symphony
It depends on how you've prepared, and what you think will actually come up in the interview :smile:

Anything and everything really. Leave no stone unturned :wink:
Reply 231
Original post by Tausif

What about boulders?

I got myself a book to prepare. Also been doing little mock interviews and drawing on previous interview experience. I just hope its enough :smile:
Goodness knows what will actually come up though! :s-smilie:
Original post by Lizziginne
I got myself a book to prepare. Also been doing little mock interviews and drawing on previous interview experience. I just hope its enough :smile:
Goodness knows what will actually come up though! :s-smilie:

Original post by TheStudent.

:mad::colone::biggrin::mad::colone::biggrin::mad::colone::biggrin::mad:
Reply 235
Original post by TheStudent.

Oi, that's my line!!!
Original post by Tausif
Oi, that's my line!!!

Meh, she's a thief isn't she? :biggrin:
:mad::colone::biggrin::mad::colone::biggrin::mad::colone::biggrin::mad:

I couldn't help but notice how you have 27 posts :biggrin:

Its a sign! :tongue:

Good luck at your interview :smile:
Guys (and Girls),

On the questionnaire, do you really just have to list the department, location and amount of time spent there for the work experience/voluntary work? Do they just want a list rather than descriptions?
I'm just following their example? Also, shall I put employment details under 'any other work experience you have taken'?

Thanks!
Reply 239
Original post by Unsuccessful
Guys (and Girls),

On the questionnaire, do you really just have to list the department, location and amount of time spent there for the work experience/voluntary work? Do they just want a list rather than descriptions?
I'm just following their example? Also, shall I put employment details under 'any other work experience you have taken'?

Thanks!

just follow their example :smile:. if you feel adventurous then you could include small details such as paid, voluntary etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending