The Student Room Group

worst teacher you had at school/college

Scroll to see replies

In year 9 I had a horrible science teacher who was awful completely. She had no control over the class and would scream every lesson. One time she called us 'a bunch of terrorists'. :frown:
Reply 181
Original post by Paparazzo
In year 9 I had a horrible science teacher who was awful completely. She had no control over the class and would scream every lesson. One time she called us 'a bunch of terrorists'. :frown:

lol
There seems to be a few strange/bad RE teachers according to this thread.My RE teacher was no better,she mainly put films on for us to watch or YouTube videos,but the class wasn't tested,it was an enrichment class apparently.

My worst teacher was probably my P.E teacher from 1st to 5th year,who was just..incredibly pervy. Always made references to girls anatomy in various ways during lessons,and jokingly told the boys to 'concentrate now boys,dont stare too much at the girls' while staring at us himself. Bah.
Reply 183
i actally liked all my RE teachers , they were quite good.
Reply 184
hated my DT teachers in Year 10 and 11
Reply 185
bump
Reply 186
second bump
Reply 187
my year 6 teacher was awful
Reply 188
third bump
Reply 189
fourth bump
My IT teachers in secondary school were all terrible, the one I had in year 10 and 11 was really biased and a tad creepy if I'm honest...
This old ass guy from lower school tried to get jiggy with me loads of times
Reply 192
Original post by Daveandhiswhitevan
This old ass guy from lower school tried to get jiggy with me loads of times

lol
GCSE Biology teacher used to flirt with the students. One time we were supposed to be doing an experiment in threes and the other two people in my group went off to the front of the class to flirt with him and left me to do the experiment on my own while he sat there flirting back!

GCSE Chemistry teacher got confused and we had to explain to her that negatively charged ions are attracted to positively charged electrodes and visa versa. The conversation went a little like this:

Teacher - so the positively charged ions are attracted to the positively charged electrode and the negatively charged ions are attracted to the negatively charged electrode.
Class - NO!!! You've got it the wrong way round.
Teacher - No, I'm right.
Class - No! The positively charged ions are attracted to the negatively charged electrode.
Teacher - That's what I said: the positively charged ions are attracted to the positively charged electrode.
Class - NO!!!!

We had to explain it over and over until she finally got it. And this was in a revision session.

Also, my AS music teacher just gave us (terrible) notes he'd made on everything we needed to study, we read through them and then for the rest of the lesson we just ate crisps. That was EVERY lesson. One lesson we just made posters to advertise the school orchestra. He also insisted that he had to re-write all of our compositions which ended up sounding nearly exactly the same and none of us did well on them anyway.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 194
bump
A2 Business teacher has a serious attitude problem with our class for some reason, we aren't particularly bad behaved but he seems to enjoy being sarcastic and condescending for no reason. Bit of a ****er in general.
Reply 196
Original post by Paparazzo

You can't blame your teacher completely if the students keep ****ing around when she is trying to teach you. Some students make the teachers life a living hell just to be popular with their peers.
Reply 197
my chemistry teacher is definitely the worst!! we are doing our GCSE's and he cant even teach!! he just gives us a textbook and expects us to learn from it ourselves!! despite this our class overall gets good grades!!
my tutor in 5th form ... she was a bloody evil witch -_- every morning a very large shouting match would ensue, so in a way she was a good teacher actually they were great fun :biggrin:
although she did try and tell my parents i was smoking ... on a saturday ...20 miles from school:fuhrer:
Reply 199
Original post by sazzy x
my chemistry teacher is definitely the worst!! we are doing our GCSE's and he cant even teach!! he just gives us a textbook and expects us to learn from it ourselves!! despite this our class overall gets good grades!!

My chemistry teacher at GCSE wasn't very good. She was nice and I liked her, but she didn't really teach us very well. I just bought a revision guide and learned from that. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending