This discussion is closed.
SHANDY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Whats Up

Do U Think That Britain Is Gonna Be Like America By 2030?
Like That Obese Thing And All Cause I Think It Is People Nowadays Dont Give A Toss Bout Their Body And All, They Should Really Work Out And Turn That Fat Into Muscle But Then Again Better Going On A Diet For The Lazy People

What Do U Think

Peace!!!
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I just wonder what our children's children's children's children are going ot be like if we keep passing on bad eating habits, creating more labour saving devices and put a decreasing value on physical exertion.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SHANDY)
Whats Up

Do U Think That Britain Is Gonna Be Like America By 2030?
Like That Obese Thing And All Cause I Think It Is People Nowadays Dont Give A Toss Bout Their Body And All, They Should Really Work Out And Turn That Fat Into Muscle But Then Again Better Going On A Diet For The Lazy People

What Do U Think

Peace!!!
CAPS OVERLOAD.
Yes I do think we are becoming a country of fatties.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I heard on the radio that they think by the yrear 2020 1/3 of people in the UK will be obese!!!!!!!
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
I heard on the radio that they think by the yrear 2020 1/3 of people in the UK will be obese!!!!!!!
1 in 5 people are already overweight.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if fatties continue with fad diets like atkins then yes GB will be obese like America
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Its that survival of the fittest "thrifty gene"
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
As long as you eat right and do lots of excercise ignore the people aroung you (that you don't know mind!) eating themselves into an early grave. Ignorance is bliss, thats why I'm so very happy.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I rpedict it would be more like 2015-2020.
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Haaaaaaahahahaaaaaa

Im Sjinny They Say That Every Minute U Do Exercise That Minute Adds Onto Ur Life

Peace!!!
me!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
1 in 3 people - but that's scary!!!!! Isn't obese a BMI of over 30, or is it 40?
VoodooDoll
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well i'm joining the gym. by your reckoning if i work out long enough i could live forever!
00leam1
Report 16 years ago
the government think they no everythink! they say stop eating junk but they flippen sell the bad things in the first place!

I say ban all chip shops and chuck out mr. Tony
Mcdonalds makes everyone fat

Boycott them!
SHANDY
Rep:
?
Yeh Yeh U Know U Cant Resist The Food.

They Said Once They Had An Incident Were There Was Bugs And Male Seed In The Burger And The Lady Got A Colesaw Nasty Man

Honest
Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Peace!!!
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Going on the tube in the rush hour will be such a problem with all these fatties around......

And more NHS money will be wasted on treating fatties who just eat and eat and don't care about possible cardiovascular problems.
SHANDY
Rep:
?
true say bout that cardivascolour thing they probably gonna be fat enough so they cant walk and have robots to do the dirty work for them

nasty man

peace!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (42)
13.73%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (45)
14.71%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (107)
34.97%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (30)
9.8%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (66)
21.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
5.23%

Watched Threads