what punishment do you bring forward for rapists?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 00leam1)
i think they should be chucked into prison for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
agreed...rape is the worst kind of crime, because the victim has to live with it forever, and they never go back on what theyve done once they leave jail...they just carry on abusing :mad:
Insania
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 00leam1)
i think they should be chucked into prison for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think they should be tortured to death.

However, that is only if it is 100% certain. Beyond all reasonable doubt, and they are rapists.

Imagine if you slepped with a **** and then she cried rape and you end up being tortured to death when you haven't done anything.
Mariam Safe
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
agreed...rape is the worst kind of crime, because the victim has to live with it forever, and they never go back on what theyve done once they leave jail...they just carry on abusing :mad:
I AM IN NO WAY DEFENDING RAPISTS HERE

Consider, for the sake of argument, treating rapists as having mental disorders (those who cant control their sexual urges). We have learnt that people who have mental disorders should not be jailed because it is morally wronf (with the exception of Mr bush). True, rapists may carry out such terrible acts again, but if we aliken them with Schitzophreniacs who may also pose a danger to society, we can see jailing them up for so many years is not a solution.

I believe that people can generally be made to understand they did something wrong. Could the tecnques used in "a clockwork orange" be tried on rapists?
00leam2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
make them suffer!

an eye for an eye!

but do they deserve to die

the victim can decide???
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (169)
24.67%
Better than expected (144)
21.02%
Worse than expected (372)
54.31%

Watched Threads