Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sure...why wouldn't it be?
Reply 2
It belongs to whomever bought it
Reply 3
I flippin' love Gin.
Reply 4
Nope. Gin and tonic, keep dat malaria away.
Reply 5
It's pretty girl.... This is coming from a guy who drinks gin
Reply 6
Plenty off men drink it, seems to be mostly older people though. I dont know why you would want too though people who drink it seem to become very dour, seems to be a very strong depressant.
Reply 7
I always associate it with old men :dontknow:
Reply 8
rolling down the street smoking iiiindo, sipping on gin n juice. laaaaid back, with my mind on my money and my money on my mind
Reply 9
If its a fruity cocktail with gin, then yes.

If its just Gin and tonic, thats fairly unisex.
Reply 10
No, now go crack open your bottle of Gordon's and have a good time.
Reply 11
Its for when they're depressed
Reply 12

Snoop Dogg would knock you out :mad:

Gin & Juice, laid back :cool:
Reply 13
There's no such thing as a "womans drink" or "mans drink". Buy it, drink it and stop thinking of such silly things.
It kinda is... Fruity gin cocktails have been mentioned, which sound pretty girly and a G & T is kinda an old lady drink...

But who cares if you like it!
Reply 15
I always thought it was an old person's drink even though I drink it myself. We often have gin and tonic in our house.
Reply 16
Original post by coca
I always thought it was an old person's drink even though I drink it myself. We often have gin and tonic in our house.

Mmm this. I didn't think of it particularly being drank by one sex more than the other, more by the older generation though. Especially gin and tonic.
Reply 17
I frequently have G&T at home, as well as dark rum and orange. They're just nice drinks to have before dinner in the evening.
There are other gin cocktails too which are decent.
On the whole I'd say no, no more than vodka is anyway.

White rum on the other hand...
Original post by stubear
^says it all?

Wouldn't say so, a pint of gin is quite manly.
I thought it was for upper class old men to have when they smoke cigars and hang out with other upper class old men :beard:

Quick Reply

Latest