Turn on thread page Beta

Yes, I was for the war in Iraq 100% watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Now...please would some other sane person agree with me before I go crazy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I agree 99%

ReputationRep:
    you follow the media too much

why dont u go c for yourself!

wats goin on overthere

stop sittin on your back side and sayin i support it

your house aint gettin bombed is it?

ReputationRep:
    No, sorry .

ReputationRep:
    I agree 0.0004%

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ do you not ever understand anything I say?

You are for the war in iraq, others are not - thats differing opinions of which both have arguments for.

But it is not right to say "those who disagree are stupid" - thats not an opinion, its hypocritical and there is no basis to call people stupud because they have differing opinions.

Both opinions can be backed up, therefore it is not justifiable to say "those who disagree with me are stupid".

BTW - If I called you stupid you would start screaming at me now, notice how I just explain the principle of having differing opinions.

ReputationRep:
    I wont agree. But good to see you here, your hardly here anymore....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Jesus christ do you not ever understand anything I say?

You are for the war in iraq, others are not - thats differing opinions of which both have arguments for.

But it is not right to say "those who disagree are stupid" - thats not an opinion, its hypocritical and there is no basis to call people stupud because they have differing opinions.

Both opinions can be backed up, therefore it is not justifiable to say "those who disagree with me are stupid".

BTW - If I called you stupid you would start screaming at me now, notice how I just explain the principle of having differing opinions.
    seriously boner give it a rest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    I feel so immature about laughing at that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    No, sorry .
    Kildare - according to Rushda, if you disagree with her, then you are stupid - thats what she said in another thread. "this guy is stupid, and those who agree with him are even more stupid. thats what i think anyway."

Thats not a justifiable thing to say - the opinion to disagree with America's actions is a justifiable one THAT CAN BE BACKED UP VERY WELL INDEED and which millions support.

How can you call people stupid just because they don't agree with you?

ReputationRep:
    I don't agree with the war.
    It seems that you aren't too sure if you need to ask someone else to backup you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    I feel so immature about laughing at that
    So you are saying that i am wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Kildare - according to Rushda, if you disagree with her, then you are stupid - thats what she said in another thread. "this guy is stupid, and those who agree with him are even more stupid. thats what i think anyway."

Thats not a justifiable thing to say - the opinion to disagree with America's actions is a justifiable one THAT CAN BE BACKED UP VERY WELL INDEED and which millions support.

How can you call people stupid just because they don't agree with you?
    Can you calm down? please?

I just want to see what people say...I'm not calling anyone stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    Ahhh...

"Boner".

Can I call you that now?

ReputationRep:
    "I'm not calling anyone stupid."
    You are blatantly lying now.

"this guy is stupid, and those who agree with him amr even more stupid."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    I don't agree with the war.
    It seems that you aren't too sure if you need to ask someone else to backup you.
    It's not that, I just wish there were some people among all these people who dish out any old comment about oil and power, who saw it the way I did too. I find it frustrating that people think i'm not ethical if I supported the war - I have high morals.

ReputationRep:
    Bush and Blair agree with you. However, once anti-war Kerry replaces Bush, Blair will stand alone as the poodle he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    You are blatantly lying now.

"this guy is stupid, and those who agree with him amr even more stupid."
    Not in this thread. Please calm down!!!!!!!!! You are putting this above your friendship? It's my opinion ok?!

ReputationRep:
    It's not that, I just wish there were some people among all these people who dish out any old comment about oil and power, who saw it the way I did too. I find it frustrating that people think i'm not ethical if I supported the war - I have high morals.
    Politics is frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    Well ... I can't understand anyone supporting the war.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.