I've never enjoyed sex, fed up. Watch

Sthale
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That's exactly what I've been going through my whole life with every guy I've been with 😢😢
shhhhhhhhh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i’m honestly going through the same thing and it’s really worrying me, all these years later, did anything end up changing?
Anonymous #8
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've recently got a new boyfriend. We've been together for a month, and haven't yet had sex.

I've had sex with 4 different men in the past, and not once have I enjoyed it. I've felt nothing. I get the pre-sex urge to do it, get incredibly turned on and up for it, then when it actually happens, I'm let down. It sort of really ruins things, because I'd love to feel satisfied after sex.

I don't want this to happen with my new boyfriend, I'm sick of feeling let down. I get the usual urge to do it with him when we are passionately kissing, but I can predict that if we then had sex, I'd be let down AGAIN. For the record, I don't enjoy anything else either, like oral or touching. I enjoying doing things for the man, but that doesn't really satisfy me in the same way.

Sex isn't everything in a relationship, it's more about the emotional things for me. I do, however, think that it's nice to have a good sex life, and I'm getting really down about never having had this.

I know sex tips aren't allowed, I'm not asking for sex tips, I'm just wondering if there's a reason why I've never enjoyed it, because I feel like I'm missing out so much, and will never be satisfied by a boyfriend

i’ve been going through the same thing, and it’s really worrying me. all these years later, has anything changed?
Alsmuslims
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've recently got a new boyfriend. We've been together for a month, and haven't yet had sex.

I've had sex with 4 different men in the past, and not once have I enjoyed it. I've felt nothing. I get the pre-sex urge to do it, get incredibly turned on and up for it, then when it actually happens, I'm let down. It sort of really ruins things, because I'd love to feel satisfied after sex.

I don't want this to happen with my new boyfriend, I'm sick of feeling let down. I get the usual urge to do it with him when we are passionately kissing, but I can predict that if we then had sex, I'd be let down AGAIN. For the record, I don't enjoy anything else either, like oral or touching. I enjoying doing things for the man, but that doesn't really satisfy me in the same way.

Sex isn't everything in a relationship, it's more about the emotional things for me. I do, however, think that it's nice to have a good sex life, and I'm getting really down about never having had this.

I know sex tips aren't allowed, I'm not asking for sex tips, I'm just wondering if there's a reason why I've never enjoyed it, because I feel like I'm missing out so much, and will never be satisfied by a boyfriend
Hi, sex tips are not allowed, so please message me.
Alsmuslims
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Please message me as sex tips are not allowed. Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.77%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.05%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.05%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.79%
Monster Munch (18)
7.47%
Pringles (64)
26.56%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
6.22%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.24%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (43)
17.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise