Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, with the first epidsode finished, wow, brilliant just brilliant has set up such a great story and I love the way they have left the three years completely unexplained!

Can it live up to the previous two series? Discuss 24!

[Grr..Move thread please Mod ]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    i JUST SAW IT AS WELL!
    It looks like its gonna be very good... I hope Jack doesn't die (as always)
    Apprently this is his last series though with them? And I know they are shedulded to complete 3 more days after this one. So, perhaps he will die? Would certainly make it a bit more realistic, one guy cannot survive that much!

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh, when is it going to be on free tv?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    ahhhh, when is it going to be on free tv?
    I know the feeling.

I was playing pool whilst the first episode of 24 S3 was on, and I knew it was on, but I wouldn't have a chance to watch it as I only have Terrestrial up here at Uni.

First episode in 49 that I've missed

The thing is now, if I have the opportunity to watch any of them, on Sky One, (Thurs 9 PM, and repeats), I probably won't, as 24 isn't something you can watch one episode of, say Hour 6, and then pick up. You have to watch it from the very beginning of the "day" to get the full effect.

And btw, don't think we'll get a chance to see it, BBC have probably given up on it.

I'll have to wait for the box set.

(Guys, please dont spoil for us poor terrestrial people!)

ReputationRep:
    or using p2p... which they disourage... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    some people are saying the series isn't as good, but i still think its pretty damn good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    some people are saying the series isn't as good, but i still think its pretty damn good
    Yer it still rocks, s3 is heating up...

ReputationRep:
    I heard rumours that they were gonna do series 4 in the UK, also heard something about channel 5 bidding for it, so all might not be lost!

ReputationRep:
    So far, I'm not as impressed as I was in Season 1 or 2. Just doesn't seem to have the same urgency as the whole family-in-peril plot from 1 or the we're-all-going-to-die of 2.

Plus, I just am continually annoyed by the presence of Spawn of Keifer (a.k.a. Kimberly)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrSoySauce)
    Plus, I just am continually annoyed by the presence of Spawn of Keifer (a.k.a. Kimberly)
    its weird that in S3 she is suddenly more intelligent than in S1 and S2...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I heard rumours that they were gonna do series 4 in the UK, also heard something about channel 5 bidding for it, so all might not be lost!
    lol, c5 outbidding sky...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.