The Student Room Group

I can't work 4OD on my laptop!

Hi !
For the past week I can't work 40D for some unknown reason ! Everytime I try to play something it's like 'An error has occured trying to play this chosen item'. I don't understand, I've updated my flash player and everything... but it still doesn't work. Is it cause I live in halls, because it was working when I first moved here. Also when I go back to my home, it works perfectly fine there.

I was wondering if someone could help...I think its my internet settings...but don't know what if that makes any sense at all. LOL !

I don't know really...but on my laptop anytime I try to use BBC iPlayer etc on Mozilla Firefox it doesn;t work...so I have to switch to my Internet Explorer and it works there. I think that may be because I'm missing some plugins...but yeah, sorry I'm not sure.
Try using a different browser...may work for you too.
Original post by MindlessRobot
I don't know really...but on my laptop anytime I try to use BBC iPlayer etc on Mozilla Firefox it doesn;t work...so I have to switch to my Internet Explorer and it works there. I think that may be because I'm missing some plugins...but yeah, sorry I'm not sure.
Try using a different browser...may work for you too.

I've tried that tooo... still no luck.
Original post by I.Like.Smarties
I've tried that tooo... still no luck.

Ah...sorry I'm out of ideas :confused:
Reply 4
I guess you could try and watch it via Youtube? Considering most of the 4oD stuff is on Youtube now anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/user/4oD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending