Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Ahh, but I'm tan year round.
    well, so am i.....but only on certain parts exposed by a practice suit...

for exam. i have a big round patch of really tan on my back....with like two white strips.....looks kinda like this..... >O with the inside of the v and outside tan, and the inside of the o tan.

plus my legs and arms are tan yr. wound, but my tumnmy is tan one time a year, because tanning in winter is to cold.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Cheese steak?

never tried that before.....
    You don't know what your missing, then.
    Nice greasy thin sliced steak on a roll, smothered w/ onions and peppers and melted cheese, mmmmmmm, yummy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)

for exam. i have a big round patch of really tan on my back....with like two white strips.....looks kinda like this..... >O with the inside of the v and outside tan, and the inside of the o tan.

plus my legs and arms are tan yr. wound, but my tumnmy is tan one time a year, because tanning in winter is to cold.....
    I have no tan lines. Hmm, that sounds dodgy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)

hehe, tummy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    hehe, tummy
    Shut up! Beavis!

ReputationRep:
    nah man, i cant envy you, it is snowng till april in warsaw.... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard)
    Athens Eleftherios (airport station) 28 °F / -2 °C 93% 29.80 in / 1009 hPa Heavy Snow NNW at 17 mph / 27.4 km/h 12:50 AM

It's been snowing since 18.00 and all the roads in Athens are covered with snow. In the suburbs it has accumulated to between 10
    and 30 cm. Snow storms are expected to last until late evening, tomorrow.
    i'll be on a beautiful sandy beach in two day's time.

Athens 21 °F / -6 °C 86% 29.94 in / 1014 hPa Heavy Snow NNW at 29 mph / 46.7 km/h 10:50 AM EET

Damn! Well you know, here in the summer it is really warm and sunny. And we re in southern Europe. It's weird that we get way more snow than the UK. :eek:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.