Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The good thing about chemistry is that there isn't much theory to learn and you can still get away with an A having done last minute revision. I don't find A2 any harder than AS, if anything, it is slightly easier because it is just going over all the AS work but with a bit more knowledge. My tip to grasping chemistry would be to understand the basic theory and learn any useful equations. I did my chemistry AS exam last year having done in total about one and a half hours revision the night before and having had no sleep the night before ( due to nerves) but I still managed to come out with an A. So if I can do it with no revision notes, no revision guides but just my chemistry book, then anyone can. Trust me it will get clearer along the way. Just don't give up!

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.