Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Now that I've accepted a conditional offer and the UCAS process is closed to me until clearing (If required), what happens now?

I've received a letter from UCAS confirming my choice, but what correspondences should I expect soon?

Will East Anglia be sending me extra info now I've chosen them? E.g. Accomodation application form etc. Or is that it now until my exam results?

I'd be really grateful if someone learned individual could help me out I've read the prospectus and course booklet 300 times over Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    By accepting a conditional offer do you mean you filled out the form choosing your firm and insurance choices? If this is the case it is likely both universtities will send you at least one letter just saying they're glad you've picked them and possibly inviting you to opendays later in the year.

Whether you get sent accomodation stuff before the results come out depends on the individual universities - last year both Oxford and UCL sent me info before the results came out.

Excatly what happens will be detailed in the conditional offer acceptance letters you get from the two unis though it is likely you wont have any further contact with them until may/june at the earliest.

If the letters say you don't need to do anything until after the results sit back and relax until march (IIRC) to get your student loan and tuition fee support sorted.

[plug]Oh and continue to visit my website [/plug]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewWxm)
    Now that I've accepted a conditional offer and the UCAS process is closed to me until clearing (If required), what happens now?

I've received a letter from UCAS confirming my choice, but what correspondences should I expect soon?

Will East Anglia be sending me extra info now I've chosen them? E.g. Accomodation application form etc. Or is that it now until my exam results?

I'd be really grateful if someone learned individual could help me out I've read the prospectus and course booklet 300 times over Can't wait!
    East Anglia first sent me a letter saying thankyou for choosing them blah blah blah and saying that i'd be receiving further information later on regarding accomodation, I accepted them as first choice in February, and applied for my accomodation in about April time (i think).

ReputationRep:
    Congrats for getting into UEA.. very good University for History/Politics type courses!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.