The Student Room Group

Chemistry unit 4 AQA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lovemenot
Could you please post aqa chemistry unit 2 Jan 12 Question paper if you have it?
I have been searching for a long time but in vain.

Thanks.

Sorry I no longer have the login because the login for my teacher was changed.
ugh i did the a2 chemistry isa and got a E and i worked my bottom off for it :frown: im gonna see if i can look at where i went wrong on monday....im resitting my AS one now..
Original post by SoftMusk
ugh i did the a2 chemistry isa and got a E and i worked my bottom off for it :frown: im gonna see if i can look at where i went wrong on monday....im resitting my AS one now..

Aw that sucks :frown: was this the second A2 ISA?

Defiantly try finding out about the AS ISA, it's worth it at the end of the day!!! Ps just keep in mind the deadline for ISAs for this year are 15th May, so keep that in mind and try getting it done as soon as possible as some schools may not let you do it. (moderation, marking and sending take time :frown:)
Reply 1623
I've got my practical tomorrow and the written paper next Tuesday...

Topics I've been told to revise are: Kinetics, Carbonyl compounds and Transition metals.

Anyone have any tips? :smile:
Reply 1624

Always the EMPA if you've done the second A2 ISA :tongue:
Original post by wibletg
Always the EMPA if you've done the second A2 ISA :tongue:

I didn't know you could do the ISAs and then do the EMPA :redface:. Don't think that many schools would allow it tbh :frown:

Mine didn't and won't :frown:
Reply 1626
Original post by Doctor.
I didn't know you could do the ISAs and then do the EMPA :redface:. Don't think that many schools would allow it tbh :frown:

Mine didn't and won't :frown:

The people who do biology have :tongue:

Failed both ISA's then did the EMPA instead...

not sure if that's allowed though :redface:
Which are you after? What year?
:colondollar:
Reply 1629
AS and A2 chemistry empa?
Hey sorry, I had a look on my laptop but I can't seem to find It. If no one manages to post it by tomorrow. I will have a proper look for you! :smile:
im doing the AS isa now (: exam on Wednesday !!
im doing the AS isa now (: exam on Wednesday !!

Good luck :smile:
Original post by Doctor.
Good luck :smile:

thanks!!
Reply 1634
Does anyone have the unit 4 june 2011 and jan 2012 reports on the examinations, and the unit 5 ones for these years?Thanks :smile:
hopefuly wil get a d in this exam and a c in chem 5...or w/e..something along those i dont want a E or U..
hopefuly wil get a d in this exam and a c in chem 5...or w/e..something along those i dont want a E or U..

You're getting an A*, just work work and work!!!!!! :colonhash: if you news any help just pm or here I'm more than happy to help :smile:

Anyway, tomorrow guys - doing CHEM4 :redface:

I'm planning on doing some quick revision over chapters 1-3 and moving right on to questions from every possible source. If any one needs ANY help tomorrow just put up a on this thread or hit me with a PM and ill try get back to you at lunch/3/6/9 :smile: -aimed towards the first 3 chapters, but of anything else I'm game :awesome:

What have you all been up to?! (Chemistry related lol)
Did the Jan 2012 paper and got 90ums out of 120 = B. :facepalm:

Really need an A fmlllll
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.
Did the Jan 2012 paper and got 90ums out of 120 = B. :facepalm:

Really need an A fmlllll

Plenty of time to improve :smile: What topics you get wrong?
i stil dont get mass spec and nmr but im doing past papers on them....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending