Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hmm - are people resorting to insulting this guy's poetry because he is witholding his identity and they want to vent their frustration? my psychological brain tells me the answer is yes.
    fair enough if what you are saying is what you actually think, as im sure in some cases it is, but i think you may have been more polite, had you not been pissed off my the anonymous thread starter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I think he's gone, and now i'll never know. To soothe myself i think he was lying, just having some fun getting attention
    i was once like that around valentine's days in the past - now i am super mature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    a mod will tell us.
    are they allowed to do that?

ReputationRep:
    lol. Nope, i'm going to california to view the house my parents brought. Will be fun.
    oh, sounds like fun

ReputationRep:
    are they allowed to do that?
    u got time for a quick chat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    hmm - are people resorting to insulting this guy's poetry because he is witholding his identity and they want to vent their frustration? my psychological brain tells me the answer is yes.
    fair enough if what you are saying is what you actually think, as im sure in some cases it is, but i think you may have been more polite, had you not been pissed off my the anonymous thread starter
    i was thinking that as well. I blame Corey and Mr White for being so insulting

ReputationRep:
    I read the first post and replied, i resulted to insulting his poetry because its crap.

ReputationRep:
    maybe Valentine don't want to say his real identity anymore because of the bad response his poem got

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking that as well. I blame Corey and Mr White for being so insulting
    they are allowed to do so - they are seasoned pros on this forum - professionals and nothing else b4 u ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I read the first post and replied, i resulted to insulting his poetry because its crap.
    lol - ok corey!
    sorry - must dash - i have a nose bleed

ReputationRep:
    lol - ok corey!
    Aw poor you. I know who it is now. Leave him alone...!!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol - ok corey!
    hope its only a tiny nose bleed!

ReputationRep:
    Aw poor you. I know who it is now. Leave him alone...!!!!
    lol ok - he pm you or something?
    and yes Kurdt it is only tiny!

ReputationRep:
    yep, and now i feel mean for being mean...i hope i wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    good - glad to hear it = nose bleeds are awful

ReputationRep:
    It was me...
    Thank you for all the favourable replies, but i'd like to say to the critics out there, when was the last time you wrote poetry?
    When was the last time that you expressed what is deep in side you.
    When was the last time you exposed your heart for all to see.
    I posted this anonymously, as i was scared of the response. I don't know what i was scared of though. I said what i feel, and that is what matters.
    I accept, it may not be the greatest poem ever. To be honest, i find it hard to judge my own poetry.
    But i do know that i put the effort in. I tried to express what i feel about love.
    When was the last time you could truly say that you have done the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    It was me...
    Thank you for all the favourable replies, but i'd like to say to the critics out there, when was the last time you wrote poetry?
    When was the last time that you expressed what is deep in side you.
    When was the last time you exposed your heart for all to see.
    I posted this anonymously, as i was scared of the response. I don't know what i was scared of though. I said what i feel, and that is what matters.
    I accept, it may not be the greatest poem ever. To be honest, i find it hard to judge my own poetry.
    But i do know that i put the effort in. I tried to express what i feel about love.
    When was the last time you could truly say that you have done the same?
    aw sweet! (cheers him on, and goes on the search for lost sandles)

ReputationRep:
    iluvatar? i thought that was a girl :confused:
    *goes back to bed*

ReputationRep:
    iluvatar? i thought that was a girl :confused:
    *goes back to bed*
    So the clue that i am male didn't help at all then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    So the clue that i am male didn't help at all then?
    well it didn't help me because i thought you were female.
    sorry
    xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.