Watch
This discussion is closed.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cyst)
No,No, I its not that I dont value my friends, but friends come and go, religion stays with you for life.
Personally I've found friends and beliefs come and go with time and experience.

It always amazes me that people want to put something as personal as their spiritual beliefs into a big box along with millions of other people. I have enough trouble with the fact that every other person has all of these sorts of thoughts running through their head all the time never mind having the confidence to say that my beliefs perfectly match x religion and all it's true followers exactly :confused:

As for what I value - I value my sanity - and even that I can probably get by without...

which probably means I value my independance most
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gnostic)
Perhaps they've even authored their own heretical gospels - "The Gospel according to Pingu"?
In all good book shops
Pinki
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
By definition there is no such thing as a "true religion". It is good that you feel strongly about your beliefs but there is no need to discredit others'.

I value my girlfriend highest, I'll start the bidding at £5?
I think that is a good way of putting it, i don't agree with discrediting other peoples religion, Im a christian, but i don't like going round and shouting at people for believing in other religions or saying that they're religions arent true and mine is.

As for what i value most in life, well i value my religion yes, but my friends r important too, if I didn't know ne boys in the world, id be bored coz that means no flirting, n if i didn't know ne girls, i wouldn't hav my closest friends to talk to n hav fun with, n if i didn't have my familly, well i suppose i'd be really lonely n i can't really imagine life without them existing. It's an interesting question really, coz it's not that easy to answer, im babling now, oh well...

If i had a boyfriend, i suppose i would value them highly, but at this point in life i don't, i'm just in secondary school n happy with flirting, having fun, n doin most common secondary school things.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love my mum. :eek:
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think I value love and friendship the most, I think both include each other, so I couldn´t really distinguish.
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
most definately friendship, because its special, and who knows, may lead to more, but friendship is everything, life would be so boring without friends

xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (101)
38.26%
Take autumn exams (85)
32.2%
Look for a job (8)
3.03%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.41%
Take a year out (44)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
6.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed