The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster 2012 Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Superwoman
I live in a capital city too :biggrin: where are you from?

mine is York and don't worry my friend got in easily for Management ad Edinburgh and she had okay-ish grades :smile:

oh my background is kinda confusing :biggrin: well, I was born in Denver ( USA ), but my family is Russian. I've lived in Riga ( capital city of Latvia) for 14 years and now I live in Denmark for almost two years. :biggrin: what about you?

oh thank you, it makes me feel better :smile:

wish you all the best with your application! :h::
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 721
Original post by 21Grapes

Same as Irelandman :smile: Will you be firming Lancaster if/when you get the offer (@NGlynn)? :smile:

I probably will! :smile: REALLY EXCITED! what have you been offered?
Original post by NGlynn94
I probably will! :smile: REALLY EXCITED! what have you been offered?

Dual offer of AAA for study abroad; AAB for standard economics course.
Reply 723
well done on getting the offers :smile:
Original post by NGlynn94
well done on getting the offers :smile:

Thanks. Have you heard back yet?
Reply 725
Nope, only got an offer from Reading so far. But they should all hopefully come in the next week :smile:
Reply 727
I wish Lancaster offered the academic scholarship for people who chose it as there insurance choice! I might just firm Lancs to get the extra £1000.
Dayum an unconditional offer for Computer Science at Lancaster uni! And to think this was the uni I thought I would have most trouble getting an offer with! :smile:
Reply 729
I guess no news is good news...
Reply 730
Biological sciences with a year abroad.

Preferred Shef's version of this course but wasn't accepted.

No idea what to expect, going to 03 March open day if anyone else is.
Got an offer for Marketing Management :biggrin: :biggrin: AAB and if I get ABB they will offer me a place on their Marketing course :biggrin:
Hey, I have applied for english lit and philosophy joint degree and I have heard nothing yet :frown: anyone else? I applied 14th December. I have only heard from one Uni where at least I have a conditional offer :smile: I really really really want Lancaster!
Theoretical Physics, because everyone knows that is where it's at. Got an interview day upcoming on the 9th of February, anyone else going to be there?
Reply 735
I have an AAB offer for psychology ! :smile: I want Lancaster as my firm choice, although i replied to an e-mail for an applicant day around a week ago now - and today i got a snotty e-mail telling me that i need to reply for the applicant day and i've been in a round about terms 'rude' by not replying earlier.... When i did reply !!! How annoying !
Original post by ifstatement
Dayum an unconditional offer for Computer Science at Lancaster uni! And to think this was the uni I thought I would have most trouble getting an offer with! :smile:

Why would you think that!! Well congratulations on your unconditional!! Are you going to firm?? If you are, bring me a jar of maple syrup please!! :P
Why would you think that!! Well congratulations on your unconditional!! Are you going to firm?? If you are, bring me a jar of maple syrup please!! :P

Well I applied for pretty average uni's, Lancaster being one of the only top uni's I applied for so it's pretty surprising. I'm really tempted to firm but I'm not sure :s-smilie:. Lol syrup :tongue:
Reply 738
Does anyone have an offer for Theology and going to the open day this Saturday (28th)?
Got a letter saying I'v been recommended for an offer! So exciting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending