Turn on thread page Beta

Who knows that they're definitely getting some action tomorrow on St. Valentine's Day watch

ReputationRep:
    I must say that i dont know for sure because i dont have a girlfriend currently - however i am a good looking chap and i am going to a party tomorrow and i can only hope that it all works out - come on what's ur plans for tomorrow guys and gals?

ReputationRep:
    No one! ok it should be pretty dull then

ReputationRep:
    I have none.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnostic)
    I will be at my girlfriend's house but I don't expect any "action" (she doesn't like to do it when her parents are in).
    ah - well a quick wrestle when no one is around might be enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I have none.
    no plans old chap?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    As money is tight (and I'm not really that a*sed) the plan is to have a night in with a chinese takeaway :drool: and a good film and then have a very very early night

Might have some special cookies as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    no plans old chap?
    None at all.
    Got nobody to make them with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnostic)
    I will be at my girlfriend's house but I don't expect any "action" (she doesn't like to do it when her parents are in).
    Excuses, excuses...

I'm going to a pool party, well actually it's a birthday party. A friend of mine is turning 19 on Valentines. Don't know what to get him though. Is there anything that is cooler than the anniversary "best of" playboy calendar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    getting any action?

nope

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    You Dont Need To Ask Me Boy

ReputationRep:
    getting any action?
    hell yeah!

xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.