Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Phew, I feel loads better now :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Got my questionnaire through today!! :biggrin:
I'm applying for Arch&Anth, haven't received a questionnaire yet though.
Reply 43
I'm sure you'll get it through :smile: When did you submit your application?
oh dear, no questionnaire... when did you submit yours, yakuzakitty? I submitted mine on October 14th!
I didn't submit mine until around October 26th so that's a perfectly good explanation for not receiving it yet, it's only been a couple of weeks, I'm just getting rather impatient as I haven't heard anything from any of my unis (except acknowledgements) and I sent the rest off at the beginning of October.
Reply 46
Original post by richardburton
oh dear, no questionnaire... when did you submit yours, yakuzakitty? I submitted mine on October 14th!

I submitted mine in September, so I wouldn't get worried yet :smile:

Original post by AquilaXenon
I didn't submit mine until around October 26th so that's a perfectly good explanation for not receiving it yet, it's only been a couple of weeks, I'm just getting rather impatient as I haven't heard anything from any of my unis (except acknowledgements) and I sent the rest off at the beginning of October.

Ahh yeah, I'd be getting impatient too. But as you say, it's only been a couple of weeks, so try not to worry :smile: I've only got one conditional and two interviews and as I said, I sent mine in September, so I shouldn't think you'd have much longer to wait.
Reply 47
Congrats yakuza on getting a questionnaire (finally)! Hope it all goes well.
Reply 48
Thank you! :smile: I'm really excited. Have you heard about an interview yet?

What site or book etc. did you write about on the questionnaire?
Original post by yakuzakitty

Ahh yeah, I'd be getting impatient too. But as you say, it's only been a couple of weeks, so try not to worry :smile: I've only got one conditional and two interviews and as I said, I sent mine in September, so I shouldn't think you'd have much longer to wait.

Well done! Where is your offer/interviews from? Yeah, hopefully I'll hear something soon, I don't even care what it is, I just want to see something different when I log into UCAS!
Reply 50
Thank you! My offer's from Leicester, and my interviews are at Southampton and Reading. Haha I know EXACTLY how you feel :P
Got my questionnaire through today!! :biggrin:

Well Done!!! :smile: I got mine through yesterday..... I think I'm even more nervous about answering this than my PS, though! :frown:
Reply 52
Original post by x8Charlotte8x
Well Done!!! :smile: I got mine through yesterday..... I think I'm even more nervous about answering this than my PS, though! :frown:

Ah well done to you too :smile: Gaah I know, it's nerve wracking. What site or whatever are you gonna write about?
Ah well done to you too :smile: Gaah I know, it's nerve wracking. What site or whatever are you gonna write about?

I've got a few ideas... I'll probably write about a site in Turkey that I found quite interesting, or conflicts in archaeology. But I don't want to repeat my PS too much!!! :s-smilie:

How about you?
Reply 54
I wrote about Çatalhöyük. That's in Turkey, I wonder if that's the site you found?
We did a little on it in my A Level, and I thought it was a really diverse site to talk about.
250 was NOT enough though :frown:
Reply 55
Thank you! :smile: I'm really excited. Have you heard about an interview yet?

What site or book etc. did you write about on the questionnaire?

I wrote about a book called Sacred Geography, and I have an interview on the 30th November :smile: I'm really looking forward to it. Also, well done on your interviews! I live about 10 minutes from Reading so I decided not to apply simply because I wanted to get away from it for 3 years! (Not that it's bad of course...)
Reply 56
Oh cool :smile: I hear about my interview on Monday ^^ Good luck for yours!

Ahh yeah, I have friends who live in Reading, so I know the area relatively well :smile:
Reply 57
Hi, guys!

I sent off my UCAS application on the 20th of October, applying for BSc Archaeology at UCL, Durham, Sheffield, Southampton, and York. I've got an interview at Southampton, and just got a questionnaire from UCL! I'm simultaneously excited and terrified :tongue:

And because I know this kind of thing is interesting to me: I'm doing History, Biology and Chemistry at A2 (dropped English Lit- didn't really like it and didn't really try), having got AACC respectively at AS, predicted AAB this year, although I'm fairly sure I'm going to get AAA this year if I work hard enough in Chemistry (I have a tutor now to make up for my school's poor teaching, hah) Fingers crossed and I might even get an A* in Biology or History... but we'll see.

My grades are a bit lower than most UCL applicants, it seems: but I'm hoping that my enthusiasm for the subject will come across and make up for that. I was really pleased with my personal statement, so it certainly seems to be working at the moment!

And congrats on getting your questionnaire, yakuzakitty! Hopefully you've got an interview. Good luck to everyone else who's applying :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Sushifer
Hi, guys!

I sent off my UCAS application on the 20th of October, applying for BSc Archaeology at UCL, Durham, Sheffield, Southampton, and York. I've got an interview at Southampton, and just got a questionnaire from UCL! I'm simultaneously excited and terrified :tongue:

And because I know this kind of thing is interesting to me: I'm doing History, Biology and Chemistry at A2 (dropped English Lit- didn't really like it and didn't really try), having got AACC respectively at AS, predicted AAB this year, although I'm fairly sure I'm going to get AAA this year if I work hard enough in Chemistry (I have a tutor now to make up for my school's poor teaching, hah) Fingers crossed and I might even get an A* in Biology or History... but we'll see.

My grades are a bit lower than most UCL applicants, it seems: but I'm hoping that my enthusiasm for the subject will come across and make up for that. I was really pleased with my personal statement, so it certainly seems to be working at the moment!

And congrats on getting your questionnaire, yakuzakitty! Hopefully you've got an interview. Good luck to everyone else who's applying :smile:

Congratulations on how many replies you've had so far! Those sounds like some tough A levels as well, so good luck with those. I think your grades sound pretty good, so I wouldn't worry.

Which Southampton open day are you going to? I have one as well :smile:
Hope they give you an interview as well at UCL :smile:

Out of curiosity, which uni is your top choice?
Original post by Sushifer
Hi, guys!

Hopefully this means that I should get mine soon. Sort of dreading it at the same time though, the SAQ for Cambridge nearly killed me and from what I've seen from other people with the UCL questionnaires, these are worse!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending