The Student Room Group

Need some advice about applying for Electronic Engineering courses with low grades.

Removed
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Have you considered a foundation year?
Reply 2
I really don't like the sound of foundation years, but I guess if the uni is good then I would probably apply.
Thing is, I haven't really been able to find many foundation years at unis I like, apart from Kent so I might do a double application to kent, one for the foundation and one without.

Would be great for some uni / course suggestion though
Reply 3
Original post by benzeng94
I really don't like the sound of foundation years, but I guess if the uni is good then I would probably apply.
Thing is, I haven't really been able to find many foundation years at unis I like, apart from Kent so I might do a double application to kent, one for the foundation and one without.

Would be great for some uni / course suggestion though

Queen Mary to foundation and I think Manchester to something similar as well :smile:
Reply 4
I'll have a look, thanks for the heads up.

Are foundation courses work doing though?
Would I be better off gap yearing, improve my A levels, and reapply (and a bit of work experience during the gap year?)

And so will I have much chance applying to lets say... Southampton?
Reply 5
turns out no foundation year for Queen Mary, and Manchester only does engineering foundation =/
Reply 6
Original post by benzeng94
turns out no foundation year for Queen Mary, and Manchester only does engineering foundation =/

Try Loughborough and sussex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending