Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I think that the current ones aren't bad. I would like an 'apathy' smilie, though.
    i might too if i knew what it meant.
    this is my favourite current smiley:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i might too if i knew what it meant.
    this is my favourite current smiley:
    Apathy... you know, ambivalence.

I like this one: :eek:

ReputationRep:

like 'oh my god' (they killed kenny) yeah?
    eek is not right i think

ReputationRep:

Way to explain to the layman Whitey...

Apathy is like laziness I suppose, or don't-care-ness. Like voter apathy is when people don't vote.

ReputationRep:
    I like this one!
    Hmmm, if d had to get a new package for smilies, maybe he'd be better spending the money on other things which are really needed. New smilies would be brill though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I like this one!
    Hmmm, if d had to get a new package for smilies, maybe he'd be better spending the money on other things which are really needed. New smilies would be brill though.
    i think you can get them for free. although more smilies would take up more memory in the database, although not that much more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i think you can get them for free. although more smilies would take up more memory in the database, although not that much more.
    Oh ok, then we could really use some new smilies. These ones are getting a bit old now. D, if you read this, please can we get new and funny smilies?????????

ReputationRep:
    The alternative FAQ has had a slight addition made to it...

If you'd care to have a glance, you'll be able to see my new contribution to it.
    Firstly Thanks for the mention in the avatar section.

However, you are totally misinforming people about my modship :mad: ...basic facts about me being a mod

- I was only mod for an hour (hour and an half tops)
    - I never even USED my powers let own abuse them!
    - I sent a total of 6 pms to d
    - I rejoined as A_Non_Mod_Gal and posted one post using this name, this was the post that ended up getting demoted and this post was - "If you won't change me back, I'll take matters into my own hands!"
    - Afterwards, Koloth tried to get the other mods to ignore by posting a thread which only the mods could see. However, I have friends in high places and I was informed about this thread and was shown the actual thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Firstly Thanks for the mention in the avatar section.

However, you are totally misinforming people about my modship :mad: ...basic facts about me being a mod

- I was only mod for an hour (hour and an half tops)
    - I never even USED my powers let own abuse them!
    - I sent a total of 6 pms to d
    - I rejoined as A_Non_Mod_Gal and posted one post using this name, this was the post that ended up getting demoted and this post was - "If you won't change me back, I'll take matters into my own hands!"
    - Afterwards, Koloth tried to get the other mods to ignore by posting a thread which only the mods could see. However, I have friends in high places and I was informed about this thread and was shown the actual thread!

Yes, yes, that's all well and good. I don't intend to write an essay about you, what's already there is fine.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes, that's all well and good. I don't intend to write an essay about you, what's already there is fine.
    (Original post by altfaq)
    spent almost an entire day misusing her new powers
    Right and the good and true part of that is.... :rolleyes:

I'm just using the guardian of truth side of me, wanna see my rebel side (d got a shock at that!) or my dark side (hehe I remember peoples reactions to that one!)

ReputationRep:

I'm just using the guardian of truth side of me, wanna see my rebel side (d got a shock at that!) or my dark side (hehe I remember peoples reactions to that one!)
    It's close enough.

ReputationRep:

Why did you say you aren't a musical gal, when thats your account name?

I read your profile, you do like music etc....

ReputationRep:
    It's close enough.
    Why did she say she wasn't a musical gal when she clearly is?

I am bemused..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Why did she say she wasn't a musical gal when she clearly is?

I am bemused..
    If you read the whole thread, it would be clear.

A while ago, in the Early Middle Era, amg signed up a new user name, in secrecy, Moonshine. After a while, though, people began to guess it was her, and she defended herself from these (true) allegations. When she was eventually uncovered, d merged the 2 accounts together, so what Moonshine posted will now appear to come from amg's account, follow?

ReputationRep:
    If you read the whole thread, it would be clear.

A while ago, in the Early Middle Era, amg signed up a new user name, in secrecy, Moonshine. After a while, though, people began to guess it was her, and she defended herself from these (true) allegations. When she was eventually uncovered, d merged the 2 accounts together, so what Moonshine posted will now appear to come from amg's account, follow?
    yes, but then in that thread she says "i am not a musical gal" - i understand about the moonshine thing though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    yes, but then in that thread she says "i am not a musical gal" - i understand about the moonshine thing though...
    As Moonshine she is denying she is AMG.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    As Moonshine she is denying she is AMG.
    But she was AMG.

ReputationRep:
    All right already...keep the dam lie!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I like this one!
    I like this one :0|
    and this one :0\

My other online home has so many smileys it's not even funny anymore http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/smileys - there are 13 drink related smileys - you have to love a site that's got a <spork> smiley and a <drool> and a <handcuffs> smiley (and that uses <> instead of :

ReputationRep:
    All right already...keep the dam lie!
    So you're account name is a musical gal, but you aren't a musical gal? :confused:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.