Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.skysports.com/skysports/a...123329,00.html

Fergie is up to his mind games again methinks. He says he fears for Man City's Premiership status. Way to wind City up!

What do you reckon to tomorrow's football action?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    http://www.skysports.com/skysports/a...123329,00.html

Fergie is up to his mind games again methinks. He says he fears for Man City's Premiership status. Way to wind City up!

What do you reckon to tomorrow's football action?
    C'MON UNITED!!!
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I have a £10 bet on Man City to win....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissnaughty)
    C'MON UNITED!!!
    xxx
    Ah you too, great!

Come on you Reds, give them City scum the Al Capone treatment...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I have a £10 bet on Man City to win....
    Has to be said due to our defence, decent shout. Hope you don't win though...

ReputationRep:
    Has to be said due to our defence, decent shout. Hope you don't win though...
    yeah, about £50 if I win, thought it was worth a shot after you let in two headers from someone 5'0 tall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    yeah, about £50 if I win, thought it was worth a shot after you let in two headers from someone 5'0 tall
    £50 eh, damn I ain't bet in ages, should get back on the game...

ReputationRep:
    If Man U get the first goal itll be a walk in the park but if city score first i cant see man united getting a win from the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    If Man U get the first goal itll be a walk in the park but if city score first i cant see man united getting a win from the game.
    I'm not so sure about the first half of that. Our attack doesn't seem to have the power or creativity that we used to have. And our defence doesn't seem at the moment to be able to either defend a lead or support the attack in a comeback. But someone needs to feel the backlash from the Middlesbrough game. Bring it on.

ReputationRep:
    Even though Man Utd suggest that their off-field activities aren't affecting them, I think the absence of Rio Ferdinand has lowered the defender's morale slight. Man Utd have a really strong attacking force (happy that Saha is scoring) but at the back, it's a different story. Howard was doing so well at first but now, he's making a few irrational moves like Barthez did. I'm confident Man Utd will win tomorrow. The only thing I'm worried about is Anelka playing.

And I'm surprised DanMushMan hasn't taken this opportunity to come and have a swipe at Man Utd on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Ah you too, great!

Come on you Reds, give them City scum the Al Capone treatment...
    Lol. A Man Utd fan from London. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    I don't particularly hate Manchester United, infact i'd say i hate them slightly less than Arsenal, however considering what Manchester City did to my team - Spurs last week, i want UNITED to win for the first time in my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Lol. A Man Utd fan from London. Haha.
    Yeah. Get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Get used to it.
    Yea, he's just jealous that Man Utd have a much larger spread of Man Utd fans across the world and that we are 10 times more famous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    Yea, he's just jealous that Man Utd have a much larger spread of Man Utd fans across the world and that we are 10 times more famous.
    Gimme five JK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    I support Real Madrid. Hahahahhahahahahahahah. We have a bigger fanbase, are richer, and better than you. Unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    yeh ok, here i am!

yeh come on united, all your fans down south who've never been the games are with you, all watching on sky/will buy monday's paper to see who won. all those disloyal citeh fans from manchester make me sick.

i don't really like either team, tho citeh beat spurs in the most comedic way, which will make me root for them.

anyway, there's only one big match, and thats the arsenal chelsea game.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone care to comment on the article in the link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    I support Real Madrid. Hahahahhahahahahahahah.
    i'm from the se and i support manu, i likes them because they are always in the news and i have bought their shirt, so i must be a fan. i think if we beat citeh then i can brag to all the loyal season ticket holding citeh fans. but wait, i've actually never been to manchester, so how would i ever meet any?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    i'm from the se and i support manu, i likes them because they are always in the news and i have bought their shirt, so i must be a fan. i think if we beat citeh then i can brag to all the loyal season ticket holding citeh fans. but wait, i've actually never been to manchester, so how would i ever meet any?
    This is true.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.