The Student Room Group

Jeremy Kyle Is A ****

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HP15
if he insulted anyone who was big, strong and knew how to throw big lads out of the way, he'd be in a world of hurt.

Thats why he picks on idiots because most of the time they cant do that.

did he sit you down and tell you to put something on the end of it?
Reply 81
Original post by ipulledhermione
did he sit you down and tell you to put something on the end of it?

I dont watch a show that only retards would watch.

Would you recommend any good episodes to your parents if you had a time machine?
Reply 82
Original post by HP15
if he insulted anyone who was big, strong and knew how to throw big lads out of the way, he'd be in a world of hurt.

Thats why he picks on idiots because most of the time they cant do that.

and people who're too stupid to respond to him
Reply 83
Original post by Kiss
and people who're too stupid to respond to him

They call it bear-baiting and it gets under a lot of peoples skin.
He's an A****? he must have aced his exam!
Original post by HP15
I dont watch a show that only retards would watch.

Would you recommend any good episodes to your parents if you had a time machine?

:rofl: HELL YES
Reply 86
I can only hope one day that some of these chavs (or any one for that matter) will get their own back on Mr Vile and kick the **** out of him in the streets. Its the least he deserves for the way he treats his 'guests'. He has the balls to shout at them in the safety of his studio and hiding behind his heavies, but I bet he wouldn't dare do that out in the streets to them!

But The Jeremy Kyle Show is just that - its a Show. It's not about helping the 'guests' with their problems on TV. You might as well have JK dressed up as a circus Ringmaster and shouting 'ROLL UP! ROLL UP! Come and see the scumbags of our society have it out on MY stage!' :hat:

Oh and thats something else that pisses me off - it's HIS show. It's all ME, ME, ME!!! What a vain, pathetic, little man he is!! :shot:
Reply 87
Original post by G_S
I hear he will be doing a show in America? Is that true?

That would be funny. They would eat him alive there :smile::smile:

:centipe:

http://www.jeremykyleusa.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQRKyeMVG7k&feature=related
Reply 88
You know how it's actually made, right? They go to homeless shelters and the worst council estates and offer two random people £50 each to pretend to be an estranged couple on TV.
Reply 89
It makes you wonder why people go on the show..

If I had dirty laundry to air (which I don't) I certinally wouldn't do it on TV and with Mr Vile. If I had issues, I'd seek proffesional help from my doctor etc....
Reply 90
Original post by Rant
You know how it's actually made, right? They go to homeless shelters and the worst council estates and offer two random people £50 each to pretend to be an estranged couple on TV.

How do you know this?

Show me evidence.
Reply 91
Original post by Hanvyj

Sorry irrelevant but I have that exact car in your sig ^_^

On another note... Kyle makes me cringe with some of the stuff he comes out with :doh:
Reply 92
Jeremy Kyle is a knob but everyone on FB sucks up to him big style.
Reply 93
Original post by Puff
How do you know this?

Show me evidence.

I know someone who works on the show.
Wow you lot actually watch that ****?
Reply 95
Original post by Hadouken
Jeremy Kyle is a knob but everyone on FB sucks up to him big style.

I beg to differ:

http://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=jeremy+kyle&init=quick&tas=0.2338872194706284&search_first_focus=1323968853287#!/pages/The-bloke-who-threw-an-envelope-at-Jeremy-Kyle/132272506824914

Original post by blueray
Wow you lot actually watch that ****?

No, only if I'm ill like everyone else and there's nothing better on the tv.

Really? So you can't find ANYTHING else? JK is just terrible...rather turn off the tv then watch that crap.
I had to yell "Shut up Jeremy!" at the screen today because a guy came on who admitted to his abuse to his ex-girlfriends and all he wanted was some help & all Jeremy did was just shout at him and just make him feel even more sh*t.
I mean fair enough the man is wrong for what he did, but the fact that he is really sorry and came on TV to get help means he really wants the help.. it just got me mad when Jeremy had to keep bantering on about how crap of a man the man was.
And has anyone noticed that when someone shouts back at Jeremy, he kind of starts to lick their arse? loool.
Reply 98
Original post by blueray
Really? So you can't find ANYTHING else? JK is just terrible...rather turn off the tv then watch that crap.

Well then good for you.
Reply 99
Original post by DROGB
Sorry irrelevant but I have that exact car in your sig ^_^

On another note... Kyle makes me cringe with some of the stuff he comes out with :doh:

:h: best car ever! Not looking forward to driving half way across the country for Christmas though...

Quick Reply

Latest