Inner London Is A Hellhole

Watch
This discussion is closed.
TTW
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I knew the inner city London was bad but I didn't know it was this bad. What a ********. I'm from Norfolk and had to stay at my cousin's flat for a week in the Elephant Castle area. What a dump. That's being kind. I guess it's a surprise because I only ever visited the outer boroughs, but I can't believe London has been allowed to deteriorate like this.

Getting the bus home in rush hour was like being in a zoo. It's always busy during that time in any area, but I really was sitting with uncivilised animals this time. I'm so grateful my parents moved out of London when I was baby. I don't know how people can live there and not commit suicide.
bubble3004
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
well elephant and castle is one on the less nice places
Iqbal007
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TTW)
I knew the inner city London was bad but I didn't know it was this bad. What a sh8thole. I'm from Norfolk and had to stay at my cousin's flat for a week in the Elephant Castle area. What a dump. That's being kind. I guess it's a surprise because I only ever visited the outer boroughs, but I can't believe London has been allowed to deteriorate like this.

Getting the bus home in rush hour was like being in a zoo. It's always busy during that time in any area, but I really was sitting with uncivilised animals this time. I'm so grateful my parents moved out of London when I was baby. I don't know how people can live there and not commit suicide.
Well you haven't clearly been in inner London at all..................... you haven't walked around southbank, the small hidden little alley ways, they make a difference
Hatchet
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
There are worst places and its still London to be honest
Organ
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, I'm not a London fan myself.

Not sure why people don't live somewhere like Bristol or Cardiff where you can get a house for the price of a shoebox in London.
ak137
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TTW)
I knew the inner city London was bad but I didn't know it was this bad. What a sh8thole. I'm from Norfolk and had to stay at my cousin's flat for a week in the Elephant Castle area. What a dump. That's being kind. I guess it's a surprise because I only ever visited the outer boroughs, but I can't believe London has been allowed to deteriorate like this.

:teehee:

Sorry, im being childish :awesome:
Teknik
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Multiculturalism is our strength, diversity contributes greatly to our country bla bla bla, and all that other bull**** you people spout.
TTW
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Teknik)
Multiculturalism is our strength, diversity contributes greatly to our country bla bla bla, and all that other bull**** you people spout.
I'm against multiculturalism. It's destroyed London and made it into a third world hell hole. Every time you hear of a stabbing/shooting in London it's always the same people time and time again. You don't even have to check the description because you always know who does it.
UnbreakableDimmy
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Congratulations, you have discovered that poor people live in the inner cities! Other shocking developments tonight; new research suggests bears may actually defecate in woods, and the Pope has publically declared his Catholic faith.

The state of inner London is much the same as what you'll find in the bowels of any other metropolis. If multiculturalism is such a demonic presence, why has Canada created cities like Vancouver, thoroughly multicultural with a minority-majority population, that also happens to be among the best places to live in the world? Perhaps the bigot Britain attitude is fostering this "third world hellhole" more than anything.

I suggest you abandon your obvious superiority complex:rolleyes:.
Phantom Lord
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TTW)
I don't know how people can live there and not commit suicide.
This bit makes it obvious its a troll.
TheMeister
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Bloomsbury's nice
deadroses
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Leave. You don't need to visit again. Enjoy Norfolk.
wasuup
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
elephant and castle has always been a **** hole if anything its improved slightly. people on here really need to stop talkinh **** they dont know about
blacklistmember
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Come to my country and you'll appreciate London better
Xarren
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, you picked one of the more unpleasant areas of London to stay in..

Next stop, Peckham
Teknik
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by AkaJetson)
The ethnic minorities are not going anywhere. If you really can't stand living with people who have another skin colour then move to a more white country then.
No I will not move to another country, this is my ancestral homeland.
raach-jazz
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
like every major city in the world, there are a lot of different areas, with some being better/worse than others. Get over it, if you don't like elephant and castle then go swan around in richmond if that makes you feel better.
goape
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Generally: Central London is quite upmarket, the inner suburbs of London are run-down (Elephant and Castle being one of them), and the outer suburbs of London are nicer.
tammie94
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teknik)
No I will not move to another country, this is my ancestral homeland.
Then move to a whiter area in the UK. Non- whites only make up 5% of the population so I'm sure you'll find somewhere nice with people of your preference. :rolleyes:
Hanz_a93
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Its where all the fun happens. B*tch.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.92%
Okay (109)
29.22%
A bit lacking (138)
37%
Not good at all (89)
23.86%

Watched Threads