The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by i_hate_ucas
i dont want to put you off or anything, but jsut bear in mind that by doing medicine,even if you dont become a doctor at the end and get a nice advisory role in an office at the end of your training, youll have to deal with all kinds of bodily fluids, sometimes with your hand going inside the body to meet them :P i always used to be a squeamish person but my work experience has prepared me for medicine in that sense as i jsut had to get on with it and now things such as holding a bowl for a lady to vomit into for half an hour yesterday just before lunch time no longer bothers me :P

But the volunteering isnt all like this, you enjoy it because you get to know the people you care for and most of the time its quite fun! I really dont want to put you off hahaha

Bah with gloves on Ill touch anything haha
Reply 41
Original post by Funky_Munky
geez, got a interview from b'ham!!!!!!!

in 2 weeks-really nervous

well done! hope it all goes well for you :smile:
Reply 42
I heard that rejections should start tomorrow, anyone got any views/verification on this?
Reply 43
Original post by InkyOne
I heard that rejections should start tomorrow, anyone got any views/verification on this?

Since alot of the universities are UKCAT-based I would presume they would start rejecting when they get the UKCAT scores, rejects should start within a couple of weeks though. :rolleyes:
*Subscribed*
Original post by Samy
Since alot of the universities are UKCAT-based I would presume they would start rejecting when they get the UKCAT scores, rejects should start within a couple of weeks though. :rolleyes:

pretty sure they got the UKCAT scores 4 days ago??
Reply 46
Original post by stephie.u3
pretty sure they got the UKCAT scores 4 days ago??

how do you know?? :confused:
Original post by Alex J
how do you know?? :confused:

http://twitter.com/#!/UKCATest
scroll down to the 6th tweet :smile:
Reply 48
According to UoEdinburgh's Twitter account there is a delay in Pearson sending the Uni's our UCKAT scores. They might have sent them in today.

All the discussion is in this thread.
Reply 49
http://twitter.com/#!/UKCATest
scroll down to the 6th tweet :smile:

ah cool.. they should really do an official announcement of some sort when it gets sent to universities, rather than using twitter :L
Reply 50
Original post by Alex J
ah cool.. they should really do an official announcement of some sort when it gets sent to universities, rather than using twitter :L

I know eh. Doesn't seem very professional to me. I bet in a few years we'll all be taking the UKCAT on facebook haha
Reply 51
Original post by .eXe
I know eh. Doesn't seem very professional to me. I bet in a few years we'll all be taking the UKCAT on facebook haha

2/3 years ago they had to remove the Decision Analysis part of the exam... It's a joke of an 'exam'.
Reply 52
Original post by Doctor.
2/3 years ago they had to remove the Decision Analysis part of the exam... It's a joke of an 'exam'.

Yeah it's not even fit to be called an exam. More like the "Come give us your money to **** you in the ass" test
Original post by .eXe
Yeah it's not even fit to be called an exam. More like the "Come give us your money to **** you in the ass" test

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.
:tongue:
Original post by .eXe

So, so true!

+rep
Reply 55
First offers are out - Kings
Reply 56

"You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"- I been too nice it seems, or have I :colone:
Original post by Doctor.
"You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"- I been too nice it seems, or have I :colone:

ahahaa dont kid yourself...you spend your time spreading the love with your +rep :h:
Reply 58

I share the love don't worry :P
Original post by .eXe
I share the love don't worry :P

yayyy :h: teehee

Latest

Trending

Trending