Turn on thread page Beta

I rub a lemon, a lime and an orange on my face after shaving - what do you guys use? watch

ReputationRep:
    The citric acid keeps your skin elastic and kills germs in your skin naturally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    There are websites for types like you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, sir, but I'm going to have to ask you to take this outside.

ReputationRep:
    Nivea shaving cream when shaving. Then Nivea aftershave balm. Qualtiy stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I just keep a carton of Um Bungo in the bathroom cabinet. I don't have room for a fruit bowl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I'm sorry, sir, but I'm going to have to ask you to take this outside.
    dont suppress my need to express my fetishes - oh ok it isnt some sort of foot fetish - but i dont like to conform to the 'fetish formula'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    but it has alcohol in it - alcohol is bad for ur liver - i reckon it is bad for ur skin too

ReputationRep:
    I just use Nivea Cream......but yes, the aftershave balm is good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I use a type of facial scrub, just hydrate it and then whoomp, it makes a nice soapy mass ready to have a nice wipe down.

ReputationRep:
    dont suppress my need to express my fetishes - oh ok it isnt some sort of foot fetish - but i dont like to conform to the 'fetish formula'
    According to DSM-IV, a fetish is "a sexual reliance on an inanimate object", you have that with fruit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I use a type of facial scrub, just hydrate it and then whoomp, it makes a nice soapy mass ready to have a nice wipe down.
    Um Bungo is cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    OK i am a little mad - still from the other day - but i am on a gap year - my contemplations are so deep they lead me to bizarre conclusions and ideas - if u spend time on ur own u'd be like me - one day

ReputationRep:
    but it has alcohol in it - alcohol is bad for ur liver - i reckon it is bad for ur skin too
    Well I drink enough, a little shaving foam won't matter...

ReputationRep:
    According to DSM-IV, a fetish is "a sexual reliance on an inanimate object", you have that with fruit?
    not a physical sexual reliance - an emotional one - oh ok it was too strong a word to use - yes it was the wrong word to use full stop - but this is my world and you are just voyeurs

ReputationRep:
    Well I drink enough, a little shaving foam won't matter...
    arent u muslim?

ReputationRep:
    not a physical sexual reliance - an emotional one - oh ok it was too strong a word to use - yes it was the wrong word to use full stop - but this is my world and you are just voyeurs
    In that case you have a 'dependence', not a fetish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Um Bungo is cheaper.
    Indeed it is, but it doesn't come in a dry form.

ReputationRep:
    In that case you have a 'dependence', not a fetish.
    ok - but i still use paco-rabanne ultraviolet for my nights out - especially tomorrow - smells like something a girl would like to eat - so i was told by a girl once - just before she sucked my face off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Indeed it is, but it doesn't come in a dry form.
    dry form - do u need the dry form ?

ReputationRep:
    hey, since you're supposed to be all 'natural' and everything...i mean, with the whole fruit n veg thing going on...should you even be shaving?
    keep a beard! lol...
    be 'natural' lol

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.