The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tathrim
I wasn't really counting hardware, I was talking about for software (as the case was with mangoh's Apple problems). But, you're right, I'm quite lucky with hardware.

Ah ok, fair enough. I guess the nice thing about hardware is it being squishy and (relatively) easy to beat into shape if things go wrong.
Not happ3h. Have to wait a whole month for my phone line at the new place to be reconnected to BT's network as the previous tenant decided that TalkTalk was the way forward :colonhash: so no broadband either.

Gotta sort me out some mobile broadband to tide man over and facilitate the basics like emergency e-mail access. Guess the Samsung SmartTV I'm about to buy will be neutered for a certain period, and I guess the Sky subscription has to wait because I don't have a live phone line to plug it into at install time... /fwp /wrists

Original post by Chrosson
Ah ok, fair enough. I guess the nice thing about hardware is it being squishy and (relatively) easy to beat into shape if things go wrong.

<Insert crap joke about women here>

I'll be away until Sunday, so don't think I'm ignoring your PM <3
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ch0llima
I'll be away until Sunday, so don't think I'm ignoring your PM <3

:love:

No worries. I make so many people wait ages for PM responses because of laziness. I feel it's fair enough it should happen to me for once.
Ooh, lots of new buttons to push :teeth:
Reply 3304
Don't go breaking anything. :hmmm:

Spoiler

Reply 3305

My irony meter just exploded.
Original post by Dez

"I will never move on"
"I shall move to Ubuntu"

:lol:
Reply 3307
Original post by hassi94
"I will never move on"
"I shall move to Ubuntu"

:lol:

Not just that, the fact that he's complaining about Windows moving too fast, and then threatens to go to an OS that updates every 6 months, and becomes obsolete after 18. :rolleyes:
Original post by Dez
Not just that, the fact that he's complaining about Windows moving too fast, and then threatens to go to an OS that updates every 6 months, and becomes obsolete after 18. :rolleyes:

Haha I didn't really pick up on that actually. Brilliant stuff - the internet never ceases to impress.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3309
Oooop, seem to have pissed off Uni IT. Checked the status of my Dreamspark Premium access request, and it's gone to the top of the Systems group for a policy decision. They obviously don't get many enquiries.
Reply 3310
Original post by Dez

Love it.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my E15i
Reply 3311
Has Facebook finally got its act together regarding their iOS app?

I can confirm this, guys! Just trying facebook app out now.

Now I can see photos of all my friends' food 3 times quicker! I'm so happy.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3312
Original post by G8D
No. What does this have to do with Facebook's act?

The fact that the app has been **** for several years... multi-billionaire company.

lol.
Reply 3313
Original post by G8D
Oh yeah, absolutely their act is now together.

ha. What's your grudge against them?

Privacy?
Reply 3314
Original post by G8D
I dislike Facebook as much as everyone else. It's an annoyingly necessary evil.

Agreed but out of curiosity do you hate Twitter as much and if not, why?
Reply 3315
troll face.jpeg
Reply 3316
mangoh?
Reply 3317
Original post by Puma
mangoh?

yes?

Microsoft Unveils New Look
In advance of one of the most significant waves of product launches in Microsoft’s history, today we are unveiling a new logo for the company.
More...

New logo doesn't look that great tbh...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3318
Original post by mangoh

New logo doesn't look that great tbh...

What were you expecting? It fits well in the grand scheme of things; tiles.
Reply 3319
Original post by f1mad
What were you expecting? It fits well in the grand scheme of things; tiles.

You could argue that the current logo also fits in with the scheme of tiles and prehaps a minor change would have been more appropriate.

Tbh I'm just not feeling it atm. I'm slowly losing interest in MS.

Latest

Trending

Trending