Turn on thread page Beta

Dirrty talk watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who think talking Dirty to a partner is wrong and sending the odd dirrty teat messages to lure them to you.???

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong w/ it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    What's wrong w/ it?
    I think talking dirty is great. So does she

ReputationRep:
    Talking dirty is not somthing I have had much experience of. Thank god! Calling my mates at uni my *****es is about as far as it goes.

ReputationRep:
    Girl: Talk dirty
    Boy: Mud...

This actually happened between two mates of mine. Hilarious it was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Girl: Talk dirty
    Boy: Mud...

This actually happened between two mates of mine. Hilarious it was.
    Ameteurs! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Ameteurs! :rolleyes:
    At what exactly?

I must say am partial to sending the odd explicit text message to tease the girlfriend and she replies too, good fun it is.... it’s just when you get the wrong name in the phone book you start to worry! ....and for sure when you realise its been sent to "mum". :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mxx)
    and for sure when you realise its been sent to "mum". :eek:
    Ahh, yes, thats not good. Not good at all.

(Original post by 2776)
    Ahh, yes, thats not good. Not good at all.
    Indeed but I got to her phone before she did! phew...

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I once sent a girl a I was friendly with a text that just said love ian xxx at the end of it. Little did I know she had just given the phone to her mother and she recieved. Her mother thought she was cheating on your b/f because of it.

I've recieved some quite explict messages from another girl too. Its all stopped now though we have both grown up a little. :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

(Original post by amazingtrade)
    Its all stopped now though we have both grown up a little. :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:
    I don't see it like a case of gowing up, I can still see us doing it in the future too.. it's fun if you both like that sort of thing.. Plus puts our minds on other things away from the busy/tough day.

From a sex point of view I think talking dirty to eachother helps arrousal for sure. It's all fun. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)

I've recieved some quite explict messages from another girl too. Its all stopped now though we have both grown up a little. :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:
    nice to know!

ReputationRep:
    The growing up part was just a bitter remark by me simply because I don;t recieve them anymore. I miss them as well even though I had never met the girl we talked for hours on MSN she was like a drug. We were both adicticted to each other. I miss the entire thing so much.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.