Turn on thread page Beta

URGH!!!! People, what's your problem??! What's MY problem?!? watch

:mad:

I'm sick and TIRED of people telling me I'm beautiful! Everytime I hear these words I just want to punch the person in the mouth. Today a guy came up to me just to say that and walk off??!! I just wanted to scream SHUT UP it's NOT TRUE and whack him on the head why say that and walk away?! Why is that all I EVER get??!! :stomp: No dates or relationships. just pointless, meaningless, worthless STUPID WORDS!!!! :banghead: WHO actually CARES?!?!

the guy I've liked for TWO YEARS, the ONLY guy I've ever liked asks out my best friend!!! MY BEST FRIEND. The most amazing person in the entire world. It's not surprising he would fall for her, I would if I were that way inclined! .

I feel sad for writing this. I don't even know what I want to say. I just got off the phone from the happy bunny telling me every exruciating detail of their conversation. All the wonderful things he said to her. I've never felt such pain in my chest in my life (it actually scared me). Then she asks me if I want to meet up with them afterwards, catch a film? I told her I didn't want to be a third wheel, besides me and him aren't all that close. She then says, Oh no, he mentioned you, he actually said you were really beautiful. ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?!!! WHY?!?! WHAT IS THE NEED?!??! I just cried angry tears when she said that. She doesn't know that I'm practically in love with him, I never told anyone. I love her to bits so of course in time I shall be happy for her, for now, I'm irrationally upset that she never noticed that I liked him (how could she? I never said anything). I will never let her know any of this.

It's not fair. :bawling::cry2::cry:

ReputationRep:
    ur mad cuz u look good? wut

if ur so beautiful maybe u just too scary for regular guys, i find really beautiful girls scary, especially if they were such a ragelord as you

maybe you need to actually talk to other guys and find a someone else you like, then at least you dont have to worry about such things as looks while you want to make relationship

lol ur post is funny tho, its like almost a troll

also forget about that douchebag

edit: also its clearly your fault for saying nothing in 2 years lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, being good looking is a real problem. *facepalm*

You ask "Why is that all I EVER get??!! No dates or relationships." To this I have to ask: What do you do to get dates or relationships? I mean, in the two years that you liked this guy did you ever indicate to him that you liked him in any thing other than a platonic way?

Men are not mind readers.

ReputationRep:
    You know if you like someone, the worst thing you can do is sit quietly in the corner and hope they'll notice. Now you know for next time.

ReputationRep:
    why dont u ask a boy out?

ReputationRep:
    *Like a guy for two years, do nothing.*

*Guy therefore thinks you don't like him so moves on to someone in his league, as it were.*

*Internet rage*

(Original post by Sheep)
    ur mad cuz u look good? wut

if ur so beautiful maybe u just too scary for regular guys, i find really beautiful girls scary, especially if they were such a ragelord as you

maybe you need to actually talk to other guys and find a someone else you like, then at least you dont have to worry about such things as looks while you want to make relationship

lol ur post is funny tho, its like almost a troll

also forget about that douchebag

edit: also its clearly your fault for saying nothing in 2 years lol
    I know it's my fault, but I'm glad I said nothing. If he liked me even a little bit, he would never ask out my besft friend and ensure nothing can ever happen between us. Had I told him, I just would've got rejected anyway.

And yes, I am mad because I can't go a day without someone making a comment. It's MY face, what gives them the right to say so much crap?!

(Original post by imperial maniac)
    *Like a guy for two years, do nothing.*

*Guy therefore thinks you don't like him so moves on to someone in his league, as it were.*

*Internet rage*
    No such thing as leagues :rolleyes:

(Original post by jeery83)
    Yeah, being good looking is a real problem. *facepalm*

You ask "Why is that all I EVER get??!! No dates or relationships." To this I have to ask: What do you do to get dates or relationships? I mean, in the two years that you liked this guy did you ever indicate to him that you liked him in any thing other than a platonic way?

Men are not mind readers.
    (Original post by gingerben)
    why dont u ask a boy out?
    To be fair, no I have not. But I have seen the reaction a few of my friends have gotten when they have so I'm too scared to try it

I'm not mad he asked someone out, just that it was my best friend!!! I'm devastated that there is no longer hope there. t's not entirely my fault, I'd say it's 50-50. Just clear that he never liked me, he, like every other person just had an opinion of my face

(Original post by kat91s)
    You know if you like someone, the worst thing you can do is sit quietly in the corner and hope they'll notice. Now you know for next time.
    Thanks I can't help it though

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, you're beautiful? Man that's a HORRIFIC problem! Geez. **** I'm glad I'm not you, I'd HATE to beautiful!

(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    Oh God, you're beautiful? Man that's a HORRIFIC problem! Geez. **** I'm glad I'm not you, I'd HATE to beautiful!
    There's no need to be sarcastic. You don't live my life, you don't know what it's like to be me. Everyone's asking me why I don't just ask out guys? Guys barely talk to me for more then 2minutes. I didn't say I was beautiful, just that I get told it and yes it is horrific because I can't stand to hear the word and it puts me in a bad mood for hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There's no need to be sarcastic. You don't live my life, you don't know what it's like to be me. Everyone's asking me why I don't just ask out guys? Guys barely talk to me for more then 2minutes. I didn't say I was beautiful, just that I get told it and yes it is horrific because I can't stand to hear the word and it puts me in a bad mood for hours.
    my heart bleeds for you

ReputationRep:
    Ugh.. How old are you?

(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    my heart bleeds for you
    I know you think you I'm *whatever you think I am* but I'm genuinely hurting over the situation with my bf. I really don't need you telling me this, I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the next few hours as I am about to go hang out with them. I don't care if I brought this on myself, it hurts just the same.

(Original post by alawhisp)
    Ugh.. How old are you?

I sound like a 10year old I know.

ReputationRep:
    Did she know in the first place you liked him so much? If so, then it's just plane harsh. What 'best friend' does that? At the end of the day, the majority of guys these days seem to just say what they want you to hear, but it's not all just looking beautiful on the outside, it's inside that matters.

Be strong and the best thing you can do is move on. You never know, they may be covering up problems you may not know about. And at the end of all this drama, you may have met someone who is completely different and treats you how a girl should be treated. She will be most likely left with nobody. Just let your hair down and accept anything anyone says to you about if you look good or whatever, and just feel good about yourself. Take it on the chin, and make yourself feel wanted - but play it hard to get.

(Original post by Dimples18)
    Did she know in the first place you liked him so much? If so, then it's just plane harsh. What 'best friend' does that? At the end of the day, the majority of guys these days seem to just say what they want you to hear, but it's not all just looking beautiful on the outside, it's inside that matters.

Be strong and the best thing you can do is move on. You never know, they may be covering up problems you may not know about. And at the end of all this drama, you may have met someone who is completely different and treats you how a girl should be treated. She will be most likely left with nobody. Just let your hair down and accept anything anyone says to you about if you look good or whatever, and just feel good about yourself. Take it on the chin, and make yourself feel wanted - but play it hard to get.

Oh no, she's really not like that! She has absolutley no idea that I feel this way. She's a true friend so I know had she known she wouldn't have gone out with him. So I'm being really irrational In a way I'm glad she didn't know because it wouldn't be fair on him to not be able to go out with the girl he likes due to a girl he doesn't.

I completely agree with you that it's the inside that matters and I think that's why I get so mad. Also I used to be quite comfortable with my looks and had a high self esteem but with people saying these things I've become really paranoid and I feel like I'm losing who I am

ReputationRep:
    I'm not mad he asked someone out, just that it was my best friend!!! I'm devastated that there is no longer hope there. t's not entirely my fault, I'd say it's 50-50. Just clear that he never liked me, he, like every other person just had an opinion of my face
    *gets out tiny violin and starts playing*

ReputationRep:
    I know you think you I'm *whatever you think I am* but I'm genuinely hurting over the situation with my bf. I really don't need you telling me this, I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the next few hours as I am about to go hang out with them. I don't care if I brought this on myself, it hurts just the same.
    But he never even knew you liked him, you never went out, you're either a bad troll or a clever one.

Either way stupid thread is stupid.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.